Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cowlitz County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cowlitz County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you tired of your auto shipper giving you the run-around, late deliveries, inflated quotes, and inexperienced handlers denting your vehicle? Get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport, we have been Washington’s shipper of choice for over two decades. Our deliveries are always on-time and our quotes accurate. We do not adjust our prices or spring up hidden costs on our customers. Our staff is well-trained and equipped to effectively execute their duties. We have simplified the process of shipping cars to or from Cowlitz County. You can do it from the comfort of your couch by visiting our website. We offer convenience, affordability, and peace of mind.
Areas we cover to or from Cowlitz County
Of the 1,166 square miles that make up this county, our drivers have probably covered two-thirds of them when making deliveries. We have a team of dedicated drivers who care about your shipment and do their best to make sure it arrives at its intended destination in one piece and on-time. The major roads that we use while shipping cars to or from Cowlitz County are Interstate 5, State Route 4, 411, 432, 503, and 504. We also cover the neighboring counties of Lewis to the north, Skamania to the east, Clark to the south, and Wahkiakum to the west.
Tips on how to ensure that your shipping is successful
Nothing can guarantee that your shipping process will be 100% successful. There are so many variables and unknowns that are beyond us. However, there are certain steps that can help improve the odds of your shipping being a success.
- Conducting a thorough search on auto shippers before settling for one. This is probably the most important step in the auto shipping endeavor. It can make or break the whole process. Ensure that the hauling company that you choose is certified, bonded, and insured. Ask for their approval documents and make sure they are experienced.
- Prepare the required documents. Providing the auto shipper with the right documents is crucial to ensuring that there will be no delays. Make copies of the originals before handing them over.
- Adequately prepare your vehicle. This process entails a lot of things. It starts from removing personal items and any aftermarket installations from your vehicle. Wash it and note down any nicks, dents or scratches by taking pictures which can be used as evidence should a dispute arise. Ensure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic with all leaks fixed. Make copies of your car keys and ensure that you sign the bill of lading.
- Counter-check the new address. During the shipping process, you will have to fill in and sign lots of paperwork. This might lead to you omitting or misspelling your new address.
Ship with us
When you ship with us, you are guaranteed a fast and safe delivery. We insure all our shipments for full replacement and offer satellite tracking to keep you in the loop during the shipping process. People shipping cars to or from Cowlitz County can contact us to get a quote or to ask any auto shipping related questions.
Zip codes included in Cowlitz County
- 98581 Ryderwood
- 98603 Ariel
- 98609 Carrolls
- 98611 Castle Rock
- 98616 Cougar
- 98625 Kalama
- 98626 Kelso
- 98632 Longview
- 98645 Silverlake
- 98649 Toutle
- 98674 Woodland