Covington Long Distance Moving Companies
Covington, the fifth most populous city in Kentucky shares the Kenton county seat with Independence. Covington is served by the Licking River and Ohio River. The city enjoys ready markets and activity from the large Cincinnati, Ohio population. Covington is among the most developed cities of the central states. It has advanced amenities like modern hospitals, schools and technology firms. Moving is known to improve your physical and mental health. If you feel like you’ve hit a block, move to Covington and relax in some of the most affordable homes in Kentucky. View the John A Roebling Suspension Bridge, a 19th century landmark connecting Kentucky to Ohio. There are aquariums, underground railroads, museums and casinos. A-1 Auto Transport is the most experienced mover in the city. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for your moving and vehicle shipment services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Volume and distance
Moving companies come in handy when you have a long distance move or have many items. They can pack, and load items from a mansion in a few hours. They use adequate labor and mechanization to deal with the huge load in record time.
The company has skilled drivers who can move for long hours without exhaustion. They work in shifts and move fast. They know the terrain and the areas to avoid. The trucks have the capacity to carry huge volumes in a single trip.
The company has the permits for state to state moves and intrastate moves.
Professional movers are responsible for your items when moving. They record all the items during the walk-through and insure them using the basic cargo cover. The items are safely packed and loaded by professionals.
They strap the items onto their modified trucks. The vehicles have real-time satellite tracking to ensure the security of your items. If anything gets lost when moving, the company is liable for compensation.
Moving companies provide an estimate before conducting any move. This is done after a thorough valuation coverage and walk-through. You can use the estimate to formulate a budget. The final cost rarely exceeds your planned budget.
The estimates also include unforeseen circumstances and specialized items. In case the elevator fails on moving day, or you have extra moving items, the cost increases by 10-15%. Also, if the company arrives to reserved parking, ready labor and packed items, the cost likewise reduces by 10-15%.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Covington
Search for state to state moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. The members have quality services and a record of success. They have timely responses and resolve disputes amicably. All companies operate under a strict code of professional ethics.
Use the FMCSA website to verify the company’s credentials. The department regulates moving companies operations across the states. They protect the consumer against rogue movers and swiftly resolves customer-mover disagreements.
Verify the company’s assessment with Better Business Bureau. The esteemed organization is known to be very strict in assessing companies in the country. Movers who are confident with their services have been assessed by the company. Avoid movers with poor or no ratings.
Tips for an easy move to Covington
- After choosing the most reliable moving company, set a convenient moving date. Schedule a date during the winter season. There are fewer people moving, hence the best movers are less busy. The charges are also reduced.
- Rent and exchange moving supplies from the U-Haul customer moving forum. Alternatively, get free moving boxes at com.
- Ensure you are 75% ready before the movers arrive. Confirm this by dismantling large furniture, dismounting electronics and placing the packed items close to exits. Reserve a convenient parking spot for the company and inform the neighbours of expected disturbance.
- Use mobile packing apps for the best packing tips.
- Scope your new premises before moving in and familiarize yourself with the surroundings.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We pride ourselves in a digitized and efficient communication platform. We swiftly respond to queries and include you suggestions to make our services better. Let A-1 Auto Transport handle your move in the most efficient manner at affordable rates.
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Bulky furniture moves
- Local moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Residential relocations
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Storage services
Call us now
Talk to us; call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free estimate.
State to State Moving Services in Kentucky (KY), USA
- Ashland (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Bardstown (KY), Kentucky (KY)
- Berea, Kentucky (KY)
- Bowling Green, Kentucky (KY)
- Campbellsville, Kentucky (KY)
- Covington, Kentucky (KY)
- Danville, Kentucky (KY)
- Elizabethtime, Kentucky (KY)
- Erlanger, Kentucky (KY)
- Florence, Kentucky (KY)
- Fort Thomas, Kentucky (KY)
- Frankfort, Kentucky (KY)
- Georgetown, Kentucky (KY)
- Glasgow, Kentucky (KY)
- Henderson, Kentucky (KY)
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky (KY)
- Independence, Kentucky (KY)
- Jeffersontown, Kentucky (KY)
- Lawrenceburg, Kentucky (KY)
- Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky (KY)
- Lyndon, Kentucky (KY)
- Madisonville, Kentucky (KY)
- Mayfield, Kentucky (KY)
- Maysville, Kentucky (KY)
- McCreary County, Kentucky (KY)
- Middlesborough, Kentucky (KY)
- Mount Washington, Kentucky (KY)
- Murray, Kentucky (KY)
- Newport, Kentucky (KY)
- Nicholasville, Kentucky (KY)
- Owensboro, Kentucky (KY)
- Paducah, Kentucky (KY)
- Radcliff, Kentucky (KY)
- Richmond, Kentucky (KY)
- Shelbyville, Kentucky (KY)
- Shepherdsville, Kentucky (KY)
- Shively, Kentucky (KY)
- Somerse, Kentucky (KY)
- St Mathews, Kentucky (KY)
- Winchester, Kentucky (KY)