Costa Mesa Long Distance Moving Companies
You want to move your company office, you want your kids to attend better schools in a different state, your doctor has advised a healthier environment, or for other reasons you are moving. Moving can be a very demanding and challenging task and a professional moving company helps to make the process smooth and efficient. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the preferred choice for a move to or from Costa Mesa, California.
We are a leading moving company that can help you with the entire process from providing moving advice and planning to packing, loading, shipping, moving storage, unloading, unpacking, and item arrangements at your new location.
Tips on how to make your move easier
There are several measures you can take to make your relocation easier.
- Understand your moving needs: Beware that there is a difference between a local move and a long distance move. An out of state move involves crossing state lines and requires special licenses and insurance. A professional mover can help you out.
- Plan your move: Planning is essential if you’re relocating. Once you understand what sort of move you’re making, decide on the amount of money you can afford to spend on the process and make a plan based on that estimate. A good moving plan will help you to overcome most of the challenges that come along with the exercise.
- Purge: Your moving budget will determine the kind of moving services you can afford and the belongings you can take with you. Make arrangements to get rid of unnecessary goods. You can donate those in good condition to charity and get a tax deduction; sell off the rest.
- Use a reputable moving company in Costa Mesa: A reliable mover will provide labor, tools, and use the proper techniques to pack, load, and move your belongings including the moving boxes, furniture, and pool table. This gives you the freedom to focus on other matters.
- Why you need a professional moving company: Out of state movers are registered, licensed, and bonded by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), US Department of Transport, and they are liable for any loss or damage to your property while in their care. They also have the experience, facilities, and enjoy the economies of scale to move you quickly, effectively, and at a reasonable price.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Make sure you hire a well established moving company.
- Find good moving companies: Search for reputable movers by asking for recommendations. You can also look in the directory for moving companies and search for good moving companies online. Make a shortlist.
- Screen the companies: Check out their websites and read their company reviews and customer complaints online. Visit their offices in Costa Mesa and see their equipment. Find out about their experience and if they are members of American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Check licenses: Visit the regulator’s website and confirm that their USDOT numbers and the MC numbers are legitimate.
- Cost of moving: Request 3 to 5 moving companies for written estimates. It is better to get written binding estimates or binding not to exceed estimates because they have a cap on the moving price.
- Hire your mover: Discuss the quotes with the movers and inquire if they are extra services. Hire the mover that best meets your needs.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a full service mover that operates throughout the United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and overseas. We handle local moves in Costa Mesa, interstate moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves.
We help with:
- Commercial moves
- Work moves
- Residential moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- International moves
- Military moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- Cheap Costa Mesa movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- One of the largest and most reputable worldwide shippers in the United States.
- Expert staff, offices, equipment, trucks, and storage facilities in all major cities and metros nationwide and overseas.
- Over 20 years experience in the transport industry.
- Exceptional door to door moving services at unbeatable rates.
- Member of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Top ratings on online sites.
Make the move Now
Contact us on 1-888-509-3213 and one of our representatives in Costa Mesa will help you move easily, efficiently, and at an amazing price. You could also fill the form on this page to get started.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.