Cost Of Commercial Moving Services
The cost you pay for purchasing commercial moving services depends on a lot of factors. The amount of belongings, the amount of labor and time, distance to travel, current fuel costs, and other details are all considered before the total for your commercial moving services can be calculated honestly. Commercial relocations cost anywhere from $3,000 to $5,000 per employee on average if you plan on buying new office furniture and computers. Otherwise, you can cut the costs by relocating your current commercial goods to the new facility.
The trick to finding the most reliable yet affordable commercial mover is to know what to look for. By using the Internet, you can find many great commercial movers with cheap rates. Simply search for commercial movers nearby and check out their websites to view services, credentials, prices and to collect contact information. Once you find a few movers with the right credentials and services call each one for estimates on commercial moving services. Compare the quotes received with the rest of the information you gathered during your research and decide which mover is right for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to Look for in a Dependable Commercial Mover
- BBB approval, US DOT registration, AMSA membership, and other forms of proof proving their reputation and reliability as well as their compliance with local, state and federal laws
- An assortment of different commercial moving services and packaging supplies available at reasonable prices and rates
- Friendly, professional and knowledgeable customer service representatives or agents ready to take your call, answer your questions, and provide guidance whenever needed
- Positive reviews and ratings left by past customers on the Internet
- All the latest trucks, tools, technology and moving equipment
- Insurance coverage that meets the minimum state requirements at the least and the option to purchase full coverage
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org