Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Corning, New York
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Corning Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving needs a good plan. And A-1 Auto Transport, New York, is here to help you with that. We take every move seriously and whether you’re moving in or out of Corning, we have a qualified team that will get the job done. We also offer vehicle transport services.
The best tips to ease the stress of moving
- Organize your move early to avoid the last minute rush. Get packing materials ready and start packing as soon as possible. Try packing at least two boxes a day and by the end of 4-6 weeks, you will be through.
- Pack valuables and documents separately in a small bag or box. Put necklaces in egg cartons to prevent knotting. Make copies of your documents and save them on your computer in case you misplace them.
- Find out from your movers a list of items they won’t move to avoid repacking. Some of the items include aerosols, propane cylinders, fireworks, petrol, batteries etc. Find a safe way to dispose of them or give to your neighbors.
- Take photos of the setup in your living room if you wish to recreate the same layout in your new house. If you have many electronic devices, you should also take a photo of how they are connected to make it easier when reconnecting them.
The reasons to hire a professional mover
- This is what they do. The staff of a professional moving company undergoes intense training that enables them to complete a move proficiently. They are skilled and use high-quality packing materials to protect your items from breaking. Their expertise is what makes them perfect for the job and they can guarantee the safety of your items.
- Cost-effective services. You can recruit your friends or neighbors to help you move but you should know that if your glass table or TV is rammed into the doorframe, the damages will cost you. Any damage, no matter how small, adds to the expenses. But with a professional mover, you’re covered. Furthermore, the damage or breakages will be minimal since they know how to handle household items.
- A stress-free move. The workload involved in relocating is huge. You have so much to do that can raise your stress levels. However, this can be solved if you hire a mover. With a highly qualified team, the movers know the tricks and techniques to manage your move efficiently. And since you won’t be doing any tough tasks, you can use that time to focus on the other issues such as setting up utilities.
- They have the resources. Movers have trucks of different sizes. One look at your household items and the movers will suggest the right truck size to accommodate everything in one trip. If you have too much stuff, then you know that it is impossible to move on your own. Hiring professionals will alleviate the pain of moving and leave you smiling and relaxed. They are experienced and will deliver your items intact.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Questions to ask a moving company
- The type of services they offer. Each mover has a different approach to moving and you should set your priorities right so that you hire a mover that suits your moving needs. If you go for the full-service, ask if they charge extra for specialized services such as piano moving. The aim is to have the facts right before moving day.
- Are they licensed? The benefits of working with a licensed company are countless. Tracking them is easy and you can get their complaints records in the FMCSA database. You will also get contact details and location of their facilities.
- Find out the modes of payment they accept. Most reliable movers encourage the use of credit cards. Cash payment is risky and is not recommended. Beware of companies that demand payment before the move and avoid them totally.
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Specialized moving (including piano and pool table)
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- International moves
Why hire our services?
We are committed to making your move special and pleasant. With an established reputation for efficiency and reliability, we have built trust from thousands of customers across the country and overseas. We set ourselves apart by paying great attention to detail and developing moving solutions that will leave you with nothing but peace of mind. With A-1 Auto Transport, your move will be accurate and on time.
Get access to free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page or get in touch with us on 888-509-3213.