Safe And Reliable Corning Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Corning is a rural city situated in Tehama County, California. Agriculture has been one of the major contributors to its economy since its incorporation. The city is famous for its award-winning olives and olive products. Some of the other crops that are grown include peaches, almonds, and walnuts. Cattle and sheep ranching are also practiced on a large scale. The city celebrates its annual Corning Olive festival in October. It started in 1946 making it the longest-running olive festival in the United States. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Corning, you will be better off doing it with a world-renown shipper like A-1 Auto Transport. We have shipping routes that span all over the globe. If you are a farmer interested in importing farming trucks from as far as Germany, we can do it for you. Your truck will arrive in one piece and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to Corning||$114||114 miles||1-2 days|
|San Francisco to Corning||$169||169 miles||1-2 days|
|Corning to Portland||$468||468 miles||2-4 days|
|Phoenix to Corning||$651||869 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Corning||$1104||1841 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Corning||$1113||2784 miles||7-9 days|
|Corning to New York||$1149||2873 miles||7-9 days|
|Corning to Detroit||$1182||2364 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Corning
Unlike most of our competitors who only ship to big cities, we make the effort of bringing your shipment a little bit closer to home. There is no location in this city that we cannot ship to. We have come up with a matrix of efficient routes that we use, enabling us to make timely deliveries. We often use Interstate 5 and Highway 99 when we are shipping cars to or from Corning. We are always expanding our reach and we now serve the surrounding cities and towns of Red Bluff, Chico, Paradise, Magalia, Anderson, Oroville, Redding, Shasta Lake, Yuba City, Marysville, South Yuba City, Linda, Olivehurst, Clearlake, and Ukiah.
Our customers get to enjoy one of the most comprehensive shipping packages around. Our shipping portfolio is full of various modes that are designed to suit our customers' tastes and preferences. Some of the services include:
- Freight shipping. This service was specially designed to cater to customers who want to ship items that are not featured in our other services. There are no limits to what freight shippers can ship. Some of the items we transport and services we offer freight shippers include storage and warehousing facilities, turbines, construction equipment and supplies, mining equipment, refrigerated containers, engines, etc.
- Heavy equipment hauling. This is a process that requires experience, patience, and the right equipment to execute. Shipping with unqualified personnel may result in injuries and even loss of life should an accident occur. We haul equipment such as graders, excavators, bulldozers, industrial equipment, tractors etc.
- Interstate car towing. Driving over long distances on roads that you are not conversant with can be dangerous. Our drivers are experienced in driving over long distances and shipping your car instead of driving it will save you from accumulating unnecessary miles.
- Military POV shipping
- Multi-car shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Door to door shipping
- Enclosed and open-air transport
Types of vehicles we ship
- Golf Carts
- RVs and Motorhomes
- All-terrain vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Luxury and exotic cars
- Electric Vehicles
- Salvaged vehicles
The company is run under three pillars, efficiency, communication, and sustainability. We ensure that everything we do or have is efficient; from the process and services to the trucks themselves. Everything works toward ensuring that the customer gets the best shipping experience. Communication is also essential to the success of any business. Ideas and instructions need to flow without any bottlenecks or distortion. The driver on the ground needs to be in constant communication with the people in the office and they also need to properly communicate with the customer to ensure he/she is satisfied with the services. Last but not least, every company should make sure it has a positive impact on the environment it is in.
Preparing your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items from your vehicle.
- Take pictures of any damages on your car.
- Leave about a quarter tank of gas in the vehicle.
- Deactivate all toll tags and parking passes.
- Ensure your vehicle is checked out by a qualified mechanic.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Partner with us
At A-1 Auto Transport, our customers' satisfaction comes first. All our staff is ready to put in extra hours to ensure that your shipment makes it to its destination on-time. Ship with us and experience a truly stress-free shipping experience.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com