Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cordova, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cordova Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated in Walker County Alabama, Cordova is a city that has overcome great adversity. The residents have witnessed the destruction of their city by an EF-3 and EF-4 tornado, rebuilt and returned their city to its former glory. In 2012, it was also hit by a rock burst which was felt throughout Alabama. Each time the people have faced adversity, they have pulled through as a family and come out of the situation stronger. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Cordova, let A-1 Auto Transport be your shipping partner. We have over 25 years of shipping experience under our belt and have an infrastructure of over 40 terminals and 30 carriers scattered throughout the United States and the rest of the world. We are capable of shipping just about anything, anywhere.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Cordova to Charlotte||$424||424 miles||2-4 days|
|Cordova to Philadelphia||$686||914 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Cordova||$610||1017 miles||4-6 days|
|Cordova to Albuquerque||$729||1215 miles||4-6 days|
|Cordova to Tucson||$956||1594 miles||5-7 days|
|Los Angeles to Cordova||$1200||2000 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Cordova
Encompassing an area of just 5.9 square miles, there is no place in this town that we cannot deliver to. Our team of dedicated staff carries out its duties diligently, allowing the company to deliver its shipments in record time and in the same conditions. With many years of shipping cars to or from Cordova, we have come up with efficient ways of mapping out the area and that of the adjacent towns and cities. This allows us to identify the traffic patterns of areas that we also serve which include Jasper, Pleasant Grove, Gardendale, Hueytown, Fairfield, Birmingham, Bessemer, Homewood, Mountain Brook, Vestavia, Irondale, Hoover, Trussville, Cullman, and Helena.
Our service portfolio
Some of the services we provide include:
- Port to port shipping: Under this service, we only transport your items from one port to another. It is upon the client to clear them from the port. Although this process is cheaper than our other services, it requires thorough knowledge of the port clearing procedures.
- Door to door pick-up drop off: This is one of the most efficient and convenient services we offer. The client can have their car picked directly from their doorstep and delivered to any destination they want. They don’t have to lift a finger.
- Terminal to terminal transport: People can deliver their vehicles to one of our terminals where an auto carrier will pick the cars and deliver them to our other terminal where customers can pick-up their vehicles. At the destination terminal, we offer storage facilities where your vehicle can be stored until you are ready to collect it.
Types of cars we ship
Thanks to our technologically superior equipment, we are capable of shipping any type of vehicle given to us as long as it is road legal. Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Electric cars
- RVs and motorhomes
- Salvaged vehicles
- Luxury vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts
- All-Terrain vehicles
How we ship cars
We have been shipping automobiles to and from Cordova and other cities and towns in Alabama for more than 25 years and our drivers as well as those we partner with across the nation know the local area well. This means they can have vehicles delivered safely with open as well as enclosed transport services.
Open Air Auto Transport- The economical way to move a car from one place to another is with open air auto transport. These carriers, available in single level and double level, are able to carry anywhere from one to nine or more vehicles at one time. Motor vehicles are safe on enclosed carriers and will be inspected before they are loaded and again at delivery. While in transit, cars are exposed to elements including weather, road debris, insects and people, but they are just as safe as they are when they are driven. This is an ideal mode of transport for most makes and models of cars but if you have a highly expensive or rare vehicle, you may want to consider another option for transport.
Enclosed Auto Transport- Perfect for classic cars, vintage and rare exotics, sports cars and high-end luxury cars, enclosed transport is costly, but it is a very protective mode of transport. The carriers, also available in single and double decker, can haul one car or up to three or four depending on the type of vehicle.
Enclosed auto transport services offer a delivery option that is protective and suitable for the finest cars, trucks and SUV’s on the market as well as motorcycles, ATV’s and other vehicles. When you ship with enclosed services it is possible to receive a guaranteed delivery date which is something you just won’t get with open air auto transport.
While the cost is higher than you will pay with open options, the amenities for protection and extra precaution with handling make it worth the expense.
Train- Many people don’t even realize that shipping by train is available, but it is one of the least expensive ways to ship outside of open-air transport on the interstate. Manufacturers and dealerships use trains to ship fleets, so be sure to call in advance to book service. If you do not live near a railroad you will need to schedule interstate transport to deliver to or from the train.
Air Freight- If you have an extremely expensive vehicle and need to have it shipped fast, shipping on a plane may be suitable. Due to the high cost of jet fuel, you will want to check rates in advance before booking air freight service.
Common problems that occur during the auto shipping process
During the shipping process, there are various issues that may arise. Even though we are highly experienced, it is difficult for us to foresee all the problems that one may encounter. However, there are a few common problems that we able to avert. Here are some of them:
- Your car doesn’t meet certain travel-specific specifications. More often than not, this problem relates to how high or low your vehicle can be. Some auto shipping companies have specific cut-outs that they require cars being shipped to adhere to. In some companies, vehicles with exterior mounted spare tires, bike racks etc, need to get approval before getting a go-ahead.
- Wrong address. It is not uncommon to have a vehicle shipped to the wrong city or county because of an incorrect address. Customers have a lot of paperwork to fill out during the shipping process. They may unknowingly omit or write down the wrong address.
- Late delivery. This is the most common complaint auto shippers get. There are a few factors that may cause a shipment to delay that are out of the shipper’s hands. Things such as adverse weather, accidents, flat tires, and breakdowns.
- Scams and bait-and-switch estimates. Ensure that you thoroughly check out the auto shipper you wish to partner with. Make sure they have a valid USDOT number.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We offer years of experience and a wealth of knowledge on routes and different highway codes. We also make sure that your shipment will make it to its destination as fast as possible.
Cordova Local Resources
For local information about the local government, utilities, events and more be sure to visit the City of Cordova website at this link: http://www.cityofcordova.org/