- Coralville Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips to make your move easier
- Why you need a professional mover
- How to find a reputable moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our services
- Why hire us?
- Contact us
Coralville Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have a move coming up, you have a tough decision to make between hiring a moving company and doing the job yourself. Whether moving to or from Coralville, you can save yourself the stress of packing and trying to transport your possessions securely by hiring an experienced mover based in Iowa. Besides giving you professional services, we will help you fulfill your dream of finally settling in the new city. A moving company gives you many benefits including transporting your vehicles safely and providing secure storage facilities for your items. Hire us today!
Tips to make your move easier
- If you’re renting, make sure you leave the house in good condition for you to get your deposit back. Fill nail holes in your wall using white soap or toothpaste. Clean the house thoroughly and make sure there are no broken windows.
- Use suitcases, laundry baskets, duffel bags and trash bins as boxes. This will cut the cost of purchasing boxes. Use plastic wrap and sealing tape to keep your items intact when packing. Pack your dishes vertically and place plastic plates in-between to prevent them from breaking.
- If you have many electronic devices, take a picture of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. When reconnecting them, you’ll know exactly where each cable goes.
- Be present on moving day in order to give directions where you want items placed when they get to the new house. Guiding the movers will save time and effort of moving things up and down.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Your safety: With professional movers, you don’t have to do any heavy lifting. They use dollies, straps, ramps, and blankets to protect your items from damage and carry them safely into the waiting trucks. The risk of injuries is greatly minimized and your items will be delivered before the deadline.
- Save time and energy: If you decide to move on your own, you have to look for vehicles to transport your items, pay for the gas, purchase boxes and other packing materials. Not forgetting driving yourself the whole distance. Not only will a professional moving company do the hard work for you, they’ll also advise you on the best services to suit you.
- Reliability: Scheduling your move while depending on the help of friends is ill-advised, they can leave you stranded should they fail to show up. On the other hand, when you hire a professional mover, you are confident they’ll honor the agreement you signed and deliver on their promise. You get to pick a date that’s convenient for you and pay for the services you’re comfortable with.
How to find a reputable moving company
Confirm a moving company’s credentials with the FMCSA. Don’t hire a company that’s not licensed. Interstate movers are required to have a USDOT Number which should be displayed in any form of advertising. In-state movers are licensed by the state they operate in. Check the regulations of your state here.
Make sure you only hire an insured moving company. The federal government requires movers to provide a basic insurance cover of $0.60 per pound per item. This will protect your items in case of an accident and you’ll be reimbursed for any damages while the items are in their hands. To confirm if your mover is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Online reviews play a huge role when looking for a reputable mover. Read the moving experience of other people to determine whether the company you intend to hire is credible. Sites such as Yelp and the Better Business Bureau give you access to the comments left by past customers. Only hire a mover with many positive reviews and high ratings.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Pet transport
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Local moves
- Cheap Coralville movers
Why hire us?
With over 25 years’ experience in the transport business, we are confident we can deliver unrivaled services to clients across the U.S. and overseas. We have a strong team that knows how to collaborate when planning and implementing your move. With the help of specialized equipment, your items will be handled professionally and safely delivered to your new home. You don’t have to worry about the security of your items. We are a fully insured moving company that has complied with the federal and state regulations. For convenient, efficient and reliable moving services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Call our customer experts on 888-241-3110 or fill out the form at the top of this page to get free moving estimates.