Moving is a process that is quite involving and offers a chance for a new start in a new city or country. However, for most people, moving presents a challenge as they have never really mastered it. Regardless of these daunting statistics, Americans tend to move a lot in their entire lifetime. Students make up a huge statistic of the moving masses in America. The main reasons for student moves are if you are moving to or from a college or university right after your high school or undergraduate graduation. Despite this probably being your very first or second move as an adult, you can be sure that we will help you as you move to or from Coppin State University. Our more than 20 years of experience in the moving industry has taught us valuable tips and tricks along the way to make moving easier. Furthermore, we have moved lots of folks all over the country from states such as Maryland among others. Therefore, you can be sure that we are a trustworthy moving services provider.
How to achieve a seamless student move
Moving does not have to be a stressful or difficult time for you as you prepare for your university relocation. If you take these tips into consideration, you are well on your way to achieving a seamless move.
- Gather moving tools and supplies early: Moving requires that you have various tools and supplies in order to have a seamless process. You may have to buy or hire some of these items, therefore get a head start on your move to prevent a last-minute rush.
- Start packing early: Packing is one of the most time-consuming tasks of moving. To prevent getting bogged down by packing, start as early as possible by packing away items like extra shoes, beddings and so on.
- Get help: Enlist the help of friends and family to take some of the load off your mind. For an even less stressful move, you should consider contracting a professional moving company.
Advantages of hiring a professional moving company
Professional moving companies can set you back quite a bit, but the benefits of hiring them far outweigh any disadvantages. Here are our top picks of the benefits.
- Accountability: A professional moving company will take responsibility for all your items during your move and will work to ensure that everything arrives on time and in the same condition it left. This will take a load off your mind as you will have less to worry about.
- Reliability: Moving with friends may be the cheaper option but it fails when it comes to reliability. You can count on a professional moving company to deliver exactly what they said they would.
- Efficiency: You can be sure that a professional moving crew will be more adept at handling bulky furniture as well as heavy boxes. Furthermore, they are trained in the most efficient ways to complete your move.
How to find the best professional moving company
Before settling on a professional moving company, you should be able to assess it carefully. Here are some aspects that should not pass your rigorous assessment.
Where are they located?
Look for a company that is locally based. Local moving companies have the ability to offer you certain services easily and they know the location better than other distant movers.
Do they have a physical address?
Ensure that the company has a physical address. You can find out by checking online directories. Ensure that you go a step further to visit this location to ensure that they are not operating from a residential address.
Do they have many customer complaints?
You can find out what past customers have to say about service from the company in the past. Observe if you can see a thread of complaints and stay away from such companies. Chances that they will botch your move too are pretty high.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A-1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We offer local and long distance moving, interstate and nationwide moving as well as international moving services. Moreover, we offer full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, provision of moving boxes and supplies, moving labor and help for hire, free moving advice, professional estimates, moving storage and vehicle transport.
Why you should move with us
Besides having a wide repertoire of moving services, we are a fully licensed and insured moving company. Additionally, we have great rankings with the Better Business Bureau and a
membership with the American Moving and Storage Association. Our company is also a recognized ProMover.
Contact us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs, or by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org