Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Coos Bay, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Coos Bay, Oregon Professional Auto Transport
Coos Bay is the largest city on the Oregon coast and is situated next to North Bend, Oregon. The boardwalk in Coos Bay is one of the most popular areas of the city and has many small shops and restaurants as well as a marina, boat slips and small businesses for water sports, boating, skiing and diving in the Pacific Ocean. There are several museums in Coos Bay including an art museum and a maritime museum that bring many visitors to the area each year from surrounding cities. There are also several large public parks including Mingus Park, a large community park that features an outdoor swimming pool, amphitheater, a golf course, a skateboard park, tennis courts and many other outdoor spaces for fitness and sports and relaxation. Coos Bay has several small lakes where people can canoe, kayak and swimming as well as go fishing and bird watch. Coos Bay is a beautiful city where outdoor activities are plentiful and shopping, dining, and entertainment are found in all areas of the community.
For more information about Coos Bay including local attractions and festivals, community classes and recreation and new resident information, you can visit the City of Coos Bay official website.
Shipping a Vehicle to Coos Bay
Keep these things in mind when shipping a car to Coos Bay, Oregon:
- If you have a pickup truck you may find that it will cost a little more to ship it than it would cost to ship a small car. Trucks tend to take up more space on carriers because they are longer and heavier than standard motor vehicles. If the truck is large enough to take up more space than a regular vehicle, chances are that the company will charge a fee for the space because they will not be able to haul another vehicle due to the size of the truck.
- If you have considered driving the vehicle or having someone else drives for you, you should sit down and think about the overall cost of driving when compared to professional auto transport. Many people think that driving will save money, but it generally costs more to drive than it will pay a professional. Driving long distance will add unnecessary mileage to a car as well as will cost more in fuel to get the new location. Most people also need to stop for food or to rest in hotels during a long drive as driving is very tiring. Accidents that can happen while driving long distance can cost large out of pocket expenses from damage repair to your own vehicle as well to others on the road. When you add up the total expenses from vehicle maintenance, food and lodging and the mileage that will bring the car value down, you’ll see that hiring a professional transporter will actually save you money.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Coos Bay Auto Transport Directory
Enclosed Auto Transport of Eugene
Enclosed Auto Transport of Eugene provides secure transport for classic, exotic and collectible motor vehicles. They are an auto transport broker that has been in business for more than 3 years and they have access to some of the best carriers in the industry. All services are fully insured.
Mitchell Auto Transport
Mitchell Auto Transport is a fully licensed and insured automobile transport company located in Grants Pass, Oregon. They transport motor vehicles of all sizes to and from Coos Bay. They also do minor and major automobile repair and roadside assistance throughout the State of Oregon. They are registered with the United States Department of Transportation.
190 Appaloosa Ln,
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Coos Bay includes ZIP codes: