The absolute best way to ship a car to Northern Cyprus is through certified container transport. Many auto transporters specializing in overseas deliveries offer this form of car shipping. If you wish to provide your car with the ultimate security, this service is for you.
Open air services are the least expensive option. Nevertheless, container shipping is worth the slightly higher rate. It’s still affordable yet adds more protection against outside elements. It also allows the customer to ship along with other household belongings.
The Benefits of Container Transport.
- Container shipping is affordable and cheap.
- You can share the container and its space with an individual wishing to ship to the country too.
- Your car is safeguarded from vandalism and poor weather conditions.
- As long as all items are permitted by law to enter the country, you can ship other items too.
- Container transport requires a little less preparation.
How to Get Ready for Transport through Container Shipping.
- Clean out the inside and outside of the car. Make sure nothing is left behind- extra weight will only increase the cost of transport services.
- Check the fluids and make sure they’re topped off. The only fluid that should remain untouched is the gas. The fuel tank should read ¼ full or less for safety purposes.
- Have all other belongings packaged properly and ready to go on the day of transport.
- Ensure that all items are allowed into the nation by calling the Embassy of Northern Cyprus to receive information in regard to the import laws.
- Inspect the car for damages and take pictures. Use the pictures as a reference when you look at the vehicle after it arrives at its destination.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.