How to Consider Truck Transport to Mexico through a Trustworthy Shipping Company?
The absolute safest and most affordable way to ship your truck to Mexico from the U.S. is through a dependable and well-known auto transport company. Find a U.S. shipping company with a long history in the auto transport industry. They’ll likely have the proper licensing, insurance and certifications to conduct an international transport lawfully. Of course, you can ease the time it takes to find the right transporter by going through a shipping broker.
Shipping a truck to Mexico is actually very wise. Once you arrive in Mexico, you may find it difficult to use public transit due to the currency and language barriers. Not to mention, buying a vehicle as a foreigner in the country is extremely trying and expensive in most cases.
Advantages of Using Professional Transport Services to Ship a Truck to Mexico
- The transport company will provide you with information and guidance, even helping you gather all documentation needed for Customs.
- Due to their experience and history in the industry, customer service is knowledgeable of foreign import policies.
- They have the right equipment and latest shipping technology.
- Hiring auto transport professionals is very cost effective and affordable in comparison to alternative methods of transport.
- They make it possible to get your vehicle into another country without as much of a hassle.
- They offer a variety of services and can even customize your transport experience.
- As a reliable and trustworthy shipping company, your truck will have coverage through their insurance policy.
After you hire a transporter, contact the Embassy of Mexico for more information in regards to the auto import policy. These laws have a habit of changing annually or as the nation sees fit. With their knowledge and the assistance of a truck shipping company, you’ll lawfully have your truck delivered in Mexico.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.