You can’t possibly ship your car to Botswana overnight. There is a lot needed to assure a successful transport anywhere overseas.
Professional international shipping companies have all that they need to safely ship your car outside of the United States. When you find a transporter ask them about their shipping services or check out their website to see what they have to offer.
In most cases, the transporter will suggest two methods of delivery, container, and open air shipping. Among those two popular transport methods are a variety of optional services offered. They’re designed to make the process of shipping even less strenuous. A customer service representative for the international transporter will gladly help you choose the right services for your car’s transport across the ocean.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Optional Transport Services for a Stress-Free Delivery.
After deciding on what transport method to use, consider any other services that might help your shipping process. Make sure there is room in your budget, although shipping services are offered at low rates year round. You must also remember to pay the country’s import taxes before the car can lawfully cross the border. The Embassy of Botswana can give you the exact import rates when you call them to inquire about foreign import laws.
- Door to Door.
- Terminal to Terminal.
- Guaranteed Delivery.
- Expedited Delivery.
- Free Insurance Coverage.
- Free Real-Time Tracking Services.
- Custom Transport Solutions.
Of course, you’ll see a number of optional services as you scroll through each transporter’s website or call around inquiring. If you have any questions for the transporter, don’t hesitate to ask. Their knowledge of the industry and foreign law makes it easier for them to assist customers with no prior experience.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?