Safe And Reliable Concordia Parish Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The low lying delta lands of Louisiana are where the 747 square mile Concordia Parish is found. The level lands to the east of the Mississippi River have for centuries been flourishing in cotton farming. This has made up most of the parish’s economic activity, in contrast to her neighboring parishes that took up sugarcane farming. The agricultural set up is common to almost the entire stretch of Concordia Parish and poses a substantial effect on car delivery.
Most inadequate carrier firms tend to shy away from making door deliveries for clients in the region due to the long stretches of cotton farmlands that run between settlements. With A-1 Auto Transport however, this issue is put to rest as we have the resources to make home deliveries for all clients when shipping cars to or from Concordia Parish.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Houston to Concordia Parish||$305||305 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Concordia Parish||$393||524 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Concordia Parish||$417||557 miles||2-4 days|
|Concordia Parish to Detroit||$653||1089 miles||4-6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Concordia Parish||$673||1122 miles||4-6 days|
|Concordia Parish to New York||$805||1342 miles||4-6 days|
|Concordia Parish to San Francisco||$1050||2100 miles||6-8 days|
|Seattle to Concordia Parish||$2477||2477 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Concordia Parish
The 747 square mile parish boasts a classic blend of both rural and urban setups in its socio-economic profile. You will find a city, a couple of towns and villages in the region. When most carrier firms only serve and make home deliveries for clients residing in the urban regions, A-1 Auto Transport takes a different route. We serve all potential clients from all locations in the region when shipping cars to or from Concordia Parish.
We serve clients from Vidalia, Ferriday, Clayton, Ridgecrest, Minorca, Monterey, Spokane, Acme, Ashland, Black Hawk, Eva, Fairview and West Ferriday. We believe in putting the client’s needs first by ensuring the highest level of service delivery and customer satisfaction. We follow this trend not only in Concordia Parish, but also when serving clients from the immediate neighboring parishes in need of Concordia car shipping services. These include Tensas Parish, West Feliciana Parish, Pointe Coupee Parish, Avoyelles Parish, Catahoula Parish, as well as Adams & Wilkinson Counties of Mississippi.
- Heavy equipment shipping: We have special services for contractors and cotton farmers in Concordia Parish. Our heavy equipment shipping service handles transportation of ploughing tractors and harvesters among other farming equipment as well as other heavy machinery. We have the necessary heavy load towers to guarantee safe and prompt shipping of such vehicles.
- Military and Armed Forces car shipping: The National Guard of the Battalion of the 139th RGS resides in Vidalia City. A-1 Auto Transport provides exclusive auto transport solutions for military POV vehicles as well as private vehicles registered to personnel in the army, Marine Corps, air force and other military ranks. Read more on this service here.
- State to state car shipping: We use the major roads serving Concordia Parish to offer affordable and reliable interstate shipping. For instance, through US Highway 65, we ship cars both ways between Concordia, LA and Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota.
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees the best services when shipping cars to or from Concordia Parish. Pick us today!
Zip codes included in Concordia Parish
- ZIP Code 71316 - Acme
- ZIP Code 71326 - Clayton
- ZIP Code 71334 - Ferriday
- ZIP Code 71354 - Monterey
- ZIP Code 71373 - Vidalia
- ZIP Code 71377 - Wildsville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.