Concord Long Distance Moving Companies
Concord, the county seat of Merrimack County is also the capital city of the state of New Hampshire. It is known for old-fashioned and classy neighborhoods that have the highest real estate prices in the state. The city has dozens of state government departments and mid-sized business headquarters that employ thousands of residents. Concord also has rich wildlife along the Great Bay National Wildlife Refuge and Bear Brook Park where you can see the occasional bear, moose and raptor. Looking forward to a smooth move in Concord? Talk to A-1 Auto Transport, the most experienced moving and vehicle relocation company.
Why hire a moving company?
- Insurance: Most self-moves lack insurance; therefore any damage is covered by the owner. This is risky and expensive since accidents could occur at any stage during the move. You might break your arm or lacerate your skin when handling bulky items such as L-couches. When dealing with moving companies, they cover the movers and all your items under the base level insurance.
- Customer service: Moving companies have professionally trained staff. They note down all your requirements and work with efficiency on their minds. In case any challenge arises, it is solved promptly and in the best way possible. You never have to worry about your relocation when dealing with professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport.
- Accountability: Moving companies take full responsibility for their actions and your items when moving. If any item gets damaged under their care, they make compensation without a problem. This ensures they handle the move safely and deliver your items on time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Find the best moving company in Concord
Start your search months in advance. If you are making a long distance move across the country, use state to state moving companies that are registered with the American Movers and Storage Association. Members are professional, experienced and operate within the association’s stipulations. For all moves within the state, ensure the moving company you choose adheres to the New Hampshire Department of Transport.
Review the company’s service record at the Better Business Bureau. The organization assesses moving companies to ensure they provide quality services. They are known for a strict assessment programme and a non-compromising stance.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association to verify a company’s legitimacy. The association registers and monitors moving and storage companies in the country. Their aim is to reduce road carnage and ensure the consumer is not exploited by rogue movers. The association also provides additional information such as the safety rating and pending violations of state to state moving companies.
Get an in-house estimate from several companies and compare their rates and services. A reliable moving company should provide a bill of lading, order of service and base-level insurance in each 10% binding estimate.
Successful long distance moving tips
- Choose an experienced moving company to assist with your move. Schedule a moving date during the off-season to keep your expenses lean and reduce the delivery window.
- Mark all moving items and inform the company representative during the walk-through. Do not leave any item behind to avoid incurring additional expenses on moving day.
- Use friends and family to help with your move. Inform them months in advance to ensure their schedule is not disrupted days to the move.
- Separate all valuable, personal and essential items before packing. Pack the essentials in a first night bag to be used the first few days after moving in. The valuable and personal items can be packed in suitcases that will be moved in your care.
- Downsize your load by purging items that you don’t use. You can sell pricier items and donate the rest to Goodwill or friends. Check the IRS website for receipts that can be used to deduct income tax.
- Use the USPS or local post office to change your address at least two weeks in advance.
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Concord
Moving companies try to make each project as convenient and simple as possible. If you want, we can even bring our own materials, pack your things, load them in the truck, unload them at the destination and place them wherever you want. If you want to help with the packing or do it yourself, we can step back and let you handle it.
If you have a car to ship, we can move it too. We also handle motorcycles, boats, etc.
Your current and future living locations won't pose a problem for the move. A1 auto transport works internationally, so regardless of where you are, we'll find a way to help you.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Good customer service is one of core values. Check out our customer testimonials page for the opinions of thousands of customers we have dealt with.
Our moving services
- Government moves
- State to state moves
- College moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Storage services
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.