Concord, Arkansas Reliable Auto Shipping Services
Concord is a small farming town situated in northern Arkansas. Concord is small but it is a very family oriented area where local events and attractions are focused on entertainment people of all ages. Each year several events on holidays are celebrated including a Christmas parade, haunted houses on Halloween, a fireworks show on the Fourth of July and other events annually.
Concord has a low cost of living, low property taxes, and a low crime rate. This is a great area to live and work opportunities can be found in transportation, construction, education and healthcare, social services, service personnel, city and government and many other industries.
Read more about importing a vehicle to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Concord to Oklahoma City||$360||360 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New Orleans to Concord||$390||520 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Concord to Des Moines||$404||539 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Concord||$601||1003 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Concord to Miami Beach||$703||1173 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Concord||$791||1319 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Concord to Salt Lake City||$852||1421 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Concord||$1191||1986 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping Tips To Remember
Hiring a professional auto transporter to move your car across the state, or across the country is the most reliable way to move a vehicle. A-1 Auto Transport would like to share a few of the top auto transport tips to help you ensure your car is moved safe, secure and quickly:
- Price Comparison: Most people will compare prices when they shop at a retail store because they want to get a good deal on a purchase. This holds true for auto transport as well. Shop around and compare prices as well as services offered. A quality shipper will usually have a price that is comparable to other companies but you need to see what services they offer before making a commitment to any one company.
- Insurance: All motor carriers must carry insurance coverage for every vehicle they haul. Verify that the company you are interested in has valid insurance and that the coverage amount is going to be enough to cover your car in case of an accident. You can either ask the company for proof or you can check with the FMCSA to verify insurance and other company information.
- Personal Property: Personal property needs to be taken out of the car before it ships. It will not be covered by the company insurance and if lost or damaged it will not be replaced. It is against DOT regulations for the driver to haul anything other than the vehicles he has on his truck and a driver faces large fines if he is caught with personal property loaded inside of the cars on his truck.
- Fuel Level: The fuel needs to be no higher than a quarter tank and no lower than an eighth of a tank. The driver needs just enough to drive the car on and off the truck to load and unload.
- Keep all paperwork in a safe place while the car is being shipped. You need to make sure you get everything in writing including the overall quote, insurance documents and any other agreement made between you and the company about the auto transport.
Concord Auto Transport Index
Spooner Trucking is a small, privately owned and operated trucking business that operates out of Batesville, Arkansas and offers competitive rates, licensed and insured transport and tracking services on all shipments. They are registered with the DOT and have a clean driving record.
1451 Bates Street, Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Ronnie Dowdy Inc.
Ronnie Dowdy Inc. ships general freight, farm supplies, construction equipment, heavy machinery and motor vehicles. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can be contacted by phone for reasonable quotes and to schedule quick transport services.
1839 Batesville Boulevard, Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Bill Davis Trucking Inc.
Bill Davis Trucking Inc. is a family owned and operated company in Batesville, Arkansas. They transport cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and other motor vehicles to and from Concord and other areas statewide in Arkansas. They also transport freight to other southern states including Tennessee and Mississippi. They are registered with the Department of Transportation and have accreditation as being a licensed and insured transporter through the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
810 Newport Road, Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Dowell Transport Inc.
Dowell Transport Inc. is a small trucking company that transports automobiles, heavy machinery, dry freight, farming supplies and other materials inside and outside of the state of Arkansas. Dowell Transport Inc. has a reputation as a trustworthy company in Arkansas and they are licensed and insured for all services that they offer. They work for individuals, small and large companies including dealerships, machine supply companies and others.
51 Industrial Drive, Batesville, Arkansas 72501
Concord includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com