Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Even if you intend on buying full moving services which means the entire moving process is handled by the professionals, there is one very important part of relocation that you will be responsible for. This responsibility is the first step to getting your move underway. As the person looking to hire relocation help, you are obligated to find an affordable mover with the right services and great credentials. There’s so many moving companies that offer nationwide services but it’s best to search for one nearby. Find a mover local to you and you’ll likely have a better, quicker, more personal experience during your relocation.
Exploring the websites of the movers is one way to find out more about them and what they have to offer. As you’re scoping each one of their websites, know what you’re looking for. There are certain qualities a moving company should possess if you are to hire them for their services.
What to look for…
- Credentials– All movers should have the proper licensing, USDOT registration and certifications from other industry associations. A mover must have proof that they abide by all local, state and federal laws.
- Positive Feedback- Obviously, it is wise to hire a moving company with great reviews, testimonials and ratings from previous customers. You can find this type of information on review sites such as Yelp, Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau.
- Options- The moving company should have options even if they offer relocation assistance for specific types of moves. Having options allows you to customize your relocation services to suit your needs more efficiently.
- Insurance- By state law, all moving companies must protect the value of their customers’ belongings up to a certain percentage. Every state sets different insurance minimums so always ask the mover what is entailed in their coverage. In most cases, the moving company will have further protection options available at a small cost.
After you find a few movers with the right characteristics, consider what services you’d like to take advantage of. Most movers recommend their full service moves or full packing services to lighten the amount responsibilities left to the customer. See what you can comfortably manage within your budget before making any decisions.
As you consider your options, call each moving company with potential. Over the phone, ask them any questions you have and get an estimate for the relocation services you prefer to use through them. Although this quote isn’t your final cost, it is close enough of a reflection to use for comparison purposes during your search for the right moving company.
State to State Moving Services
- Affordable Long Distance Moving Services
- Apartment Moves
- Cheapest Ways To Move Long Distance
- Commercial Moves
- Corporate Relocation
- Full Service Moves
- Furniture Moves
- Government Moving
- Local Moves
- Long Distance House Moving Companies
- Long Distance Moving Prices
- Long Distance Moving Services
- Military Moves
- Military Moving Companies
- Moving & Storage
- Office Moves
- Piano Moves
- Pool Table Moves
- Senior Moves
- Small Moves
- State to State Moving Services