- Commercial Moving
- Commercial/Office Moving Companies
- What To Expect From A Commercial Mover
- Commercial Moving Services
- Check For A Reliable Office Moving Company
Commercial moving makes a large portion of business for larger moving companies all over the United States. While many individuals and families may have the option of the do-it-yourself move by renting a truck and handling the relocation themselves, this is rarely the case for small businesses, corporations, and organizations. This is where professional commercial movers come in handy by offering a wide variety of services to clients of all shapes and sizes.
Commercial/Office Moving Companies
A few things that you should expect from any qualified commercial moving company include the following offerings and expertise:
- State licensing, BBB approval, DOT certification, AMSA membership, and other qualifications that speak to their abilities and experiences.
- A wide enough selection of commercial services that cater to whatever moving requirements you have.
- A professional and knowledgeable relocation company & staff that is able to thoroughly explain what they offer and answer any questions you may have.
- Proven track record of success, in terms of both safety and customer satisfaction
- Up to date tracking, logistics technology and equipment to do the job efficiently and keep you apprised of your delivery every step of the way.
- Insurance coverage sufficient to cover all of your furniture, inventory, records and any other assets you may be moving.
A-1 Auto Transport is a professional commercial mover with more than two decades of experience helping businesses large and small! We offer reliable, safe transport of every part of your organization, whether it’s across town or across the country! Call us at 888-241-3110 for a FREE price quote today! No payment or obligation is required.
What to Expect from a Commercial Mover
There are a host of commercial/business moving services to choose from so it’s very helpful if you are able to spell out exactly what you need before contacting a prospective mover. Any qualified mover should be able to understand and deliver on the promise of safely transporting everything you need relocation with careful attention to detail and complete the job in a timely fashion. Time is almost always an important factor when moving, but it’s even more important with commercial moving service since it helps prevent any interruption of the relocation services they provide.
Commercial Moving Services:
- Warehouse and Storage
- Partial Shipments
- Extended Shipping
- Freight Management
- Commercial Moving and Packaging Materials
- Full Packing and Moving Services
- Office Relocation
Check For a Reliable Office Moving company
As you can see, you’ll have a lot to consider before starting your commercial move. Finding a reliable moving company by using online resources to search for movers nearby can be helpful for local moves. Call the companies that appeal to you most and gather a few quotes before deciding on whom to hire. If you have any concerns, contact the BBB or DOT to see if the business moving company is approved through both organizations. You should also ask movers about their insurance policy and what type of protection it provides for commercial moves. If it isn’t full coverage, you may want to ask the commercial movers if you can purchase additional insurance.