Moving To Or From Columbus State University
Moving is a process that you cannot avoid, especially if you are an adult living in America. It is estimated that an adult in America will move at least 11 times in their entire lifetime. Despite these statistics, most people still consider moving a daunting task. However, this does not have to define your move to or from Columbus State University. This is because we have been moving families, businesses and individuals like you all over America for over 20 years now without a hitch. Furthermore, we have handled a good number of student moves too. Our areas of service include the entire state of Georgia as well as the whole country. We can assure you that your move need not be a daunting affair, as long as you stick it out with us to the end.
Tips to make your student move easier
We have been in the business of moving students like you all over the country; to this end we have come up with great tips and tricks to an easier move. Some of these tips include.
- Educate yourself about your move: No one move is similar to another. Read up on what a student move entails, and then find out what your move to Columbus State University will require, for example, are the dorms already furnished? Do you need to carry kitchen cutlery?
- Communicate: You are probably the only person really looking forward to your move; therefore the date of the move is not top of mind to everyone else around you. Therefore, you have to ensure that everyone who will be affected in any way by your move knows when you intend to move.
- Plan early enough: Moving does not just happen on the morning you load up onto the moving truck. In the actual sense, the process of moving begins on the day you realize you need to move. Therefore start planning and strategizing how you will move, budgeting and maybe even packing slowly.
Hire a professional mover. Here is why
Moving is a process best left to the experts and these are the moving companies. Here are valid reasons why you should consider hiring a professional moving company.
- For your items’ safety: Professional movers train their moving crews on how to pack, disassemble and assemble furniture, lift and haul different items. Therefore, they know how to ensure that none of your items get damaged. Furthermore, moving insurance is one of the perks that come with hiring a professional mover.
- To access moving storage: Sometimes, you may pack more than what the dorms or your new apartment can accommodate. For this reason, professional movers usually have moving storage, even at the last minute. This will help you settle in to your new accommodation without worrying about your extra items for a while.
- To free up your time for other activities: Moving is a time-consuming process. Leave it to the experts and free up your time to focus on other important tasks like settling in to your new home and checking out your surroundings.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to use when looking for a good moving company
Searching for a good moving company is more than just doing a quick Google search. You must observe a host of other aspects such as;
- Size of your move: How much do you need to move with? Different moving companies offer different services for various sizes of moves. Look for companies that offer small sized moves if that is what you need.
- Location of the mover: If you need to move within the state, look for a local mover; whereas an interstate mover will handle a longer haul move. Furthermore, it is important to use a mover near you to reduce cost.
- Cost: In as much as cost should not be a huge guiding factor, it is a good way to eliminate movers that are way out of your budget. Be sure to compare cost against the services being offered, as well as any hidden costs.
Our moving services
We provide a wide array of moving services at A-1 Auto Transport Inc. Some of our services include free moving quotes, access to cheap moving companies, furniture disassembly and assembly, full service moving, labor for hire, moving storage and vehicle transport. Additionally, we have local moving, long distance moving, cross country moving as well as international moving services.
Why you should move with us
We are a full service moving services provider. Besides, we are fully licensed and insured, as well as have memberships with American Moving and Storage Association as well as ProMover.
Call us today
You can reach us on 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Alternatively, you can contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org