The process of shipping a motorcycle is best left to those with the right tools and experience. That is why there are so many great transport companies nearby your home in Columbus.
Dealerships, manufacturers and other individuals often take advantage of these services on a regular basis. Shipping services are much safer for the bike than any alternative method of getting the vehicle form one location to another.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What Are My Shipping Options?
Transport companies with experience in motorcycle shipping will have several services and features to offer. There are three methods of transport that motorcycle owners seem to favor most. They are all designed carefully with the vehicle’s security as top priority.
- Open air transport is the least expensive shipping method, yet it isn’t commonly known for being the most secure. This method of shipping includes fastening the bike to a flatbed trailer. The motorcycle will be open to whatever weather conditions and road construction are experienced along the way. Nonetheless, it is uncommon that any harm is done to the motorcycle and insurance coverage carried through the transport company will offer further protection.
- Enclosed shipping is another very popular method. In fact, it is the most preferred. This shipping procedure allows the bike to stay protected within a shipping container. It will be secured to a platform and set inside the container alongside other vehicles.
- Crated shipping is more costly than other methods but the bike will be secured within a small crate. This tends to be the safest method. A lot of people with expensive or vintage bikes use this shipping method. It keeps the bike protected inside a small shipping crate that prevents the vehicle from shifting or becoming damaged.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory