- Columbus Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
- What Are My Shipping Options?
- Columbus Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Columbus Includes Zip Codes
The process of shipping a motorcycle is best left to those with the right tools and experience. That is why there are so many great transport companies nearby your home in Columbus.
Dealerships, manufacturers and other individuals often take advantage of these services on a regular basis. Shipping services are much safer for the bike than any alternative method of getting the vehicle form one location to another.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Motorcycle Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Columbus Motorcycle Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Examples
|Shipping To/From Columbus||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Columbus to Aurora||$506||1265 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Columbus to Wichita||$302||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Virginia Beach||$350||874 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Columbus to Raleigh||$267||667 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Mesa to Columbus||$635||1588 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Milwaukee to Columbus||$309||773 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Louisville to Columbus||$172||430 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Detroit to Columbus||$316||791 miles||3 - 5 days|
What Are My Shipping Options?
Transport companies with experience in motorcycle shipping will have several services and features to offer. There are three methods of transport that motorcycle owners seem to favor most. They are all designed carefully with the vehicle’s security as top priority.
- Open air transport is the least expensive shipping method, yet it isn't commonly known for being the most secure. This method of shipping includes fastening the bike to a flatbed trailer. The motorcycle will be open to whatever weather conditions and road construction are experienced along the way. Nonetheless, it is uncommon that any harm is done to the motorcycle and insurance coverage carried through the transport company will offer further protection.
- Enclosed shipping is another very popular method. In fact, it is the most preferred. This shipping procedure allows the bike to stay protected within a shipping container. It will be secured to a platform and set inside the container alongside other vehicles.
- Crated shipping is more costly than other methods but the bike will be secured within a small crate. This tends to be the safest method. A lot of people with expensive or vintage bikes use this shipping method. It keeps the bike protected inside a small shipping crate that prevents the vehicle from shifting or becoming damaged.
Columbus Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Arrington Park||Dean Acres||Lynn Estates|
Columbus includes ZIP codes
39701, 39702, 39703, 39704, 39705,