Safe And Reliable Columbus County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Columbus County has many small towns and a culturally diverse population. Agriculture and manufacturing are the biggest employers in the county. Are you having trouble finding good service when shipping cars to or from Columbus County? A-1 Auto Transport is here to help with your shipping in North Carolina and across America.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Columbus County||$388||388 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Columbus County||$426||569 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Columbus County||$459||612 miles||3-5 days|
|Columbus County to Minneapolis||$782||1304 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Columbus County||$1005||2513 miles||7-9 days|
|Denver to Columbus County||$1033||1722 miles||5-7 days|
|Columbus County to Phoenix||$1109||2219 miles||6-8 days|
|Columbus County to San Francisco||$1142||2855 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Choose your shipping service
- Door-to-door delivery: Sometimes life gets in the way of freedom. We have little time to spare for small activities like running down to pick the car. You can have your car delivered right to your doorstep or at your office. Enjoy this convenient service by paying a small delivery fee.
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: This is ideal if you consider it cheaper or convenient to drive or pick your car from a shipping terminal. We can help you find your way to the nearest shipping terminal in North Carolina.
- International RORO: We have some of the best rates in international roll-on/roll-off auto shipping. RORO simply implies the activity of driving your car on and off the ship. RORO is the cheapest for of international auto transportation available.
- Open transportation: This is ideal when you’re shipping cars to or from Columbus County on a budget. Our carriers have more load capacity. This makes them cheaper for multiple car shipping by businesses.
- Enclosed transportation:Classic car and motorcycle collectors get an effective solution to their shipping needs. Enclosed trucks protect your vehicle from damage by external elements.
Choosing a reliable transporter
Selecting a dependable car shipping service is not so difficult if you make these considerations:
- Licensing: Dealing with a licensed and bonded hauler has many advantages. For one, you are sure that you’re not being scammed. Ask for the licensing details of your auto transport broker or carrier. Verify these details against the records at the FMCSA website.
- Insurance: You always have insurance for your vehicle when driving it. Transporting your vehicle requires a special kind of auto transport insurance. This guarantees compensation in case of unexpected events damaging your car while in transportation. Find out whether the transporter is insuring your car at its value. You can make arrangements for adjustments on the insurance to fully protect your car.
- Experience: Does the company have the experience of shipping cars to or from Columbus County? Finding a local company or one that has presence in the county is the best decision. It means that they have a good grip on the costs and logistics.
- Customer Service: Don’t just check on the shipping record. Follow their customer service history to learn how they handle their customers. You can get these details by checking their BBB ratings. You can also check other websites and links to read their reviews. This is what some of our customers are saying about shipping with A-1 Auto Transport.
Find the best rates here!
Zip codes included in Columbus County
- 28423- Bolton
- 28424- Brunswick
- 28430- Cerro Gordo
- 28431- Chadbourn
- 28432- Clarendon
- 28436- Delco
- 28438- Evergreen
- 28439- Fair Bluff
- 28442- Hallsboro
- 28450- Lake Waccamaw
- 28455- Nakina
- 28456- Riegelwood
- 28463- Tabor City
- 28472- Whiteville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.