Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Columbia County, Oregon
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Columbia County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It might be surprising that almost half of the people living in Columbia County work in other counties. This is mainly because it is quite close to the largest city in Oregon. Portland city is just a 30-minute drive from the county. Even with such a large number of daily travellers, you have limited public transportation options. You should consider bringing your car along if you’re moving here. Shipping cars to or from Columbia County can get risky and expensive. A-1 Auto Transport will give you a reliable and affordable solution.
Affordable and reliable services
Open-air shipping: You might have come across a truck carrying several cars on the road. That essentially explains what open-air shipping is all about. The trucks can economize on space and fuel because of their large capacity. That makes it cheaper for you.
Enclosed shipping: To avoid ruining the original paintwork, you can give your car some form of protective covering. You can get a protective cover for your car when shipping on open trailers. Enclosed trailers give the best protection in such cases. These are some of the features of our enclosed trucks:
- Air cushioned suspension for smoother rides
- Shift-resistant carriers
- Customized tie-downs for extra safety
- Drop floors and unique lift gates for easy loading
- Terminal-to-terminal shipping: This is another cost-friendly option for shipping cars to or from Columbia County. Simply agree with the transporter on the nearest terminal where you can drop and pick your car.
- Door-to-door delivery: You may find that sending or fetching your car from terminals is tedious. You can pay the transport company to deliver the car to your home or office.
- International shipping: We have a variety of services on international car shipping. Click here to learn more from our website.
Planning to ship your car
Shipping a car is a complex process and requires a lot of planning. The following tips will help you make a smooth transition with your car to your new home. This is also quite helpful if you are buying or selling a car.
- Plan in advance: You should space out enough time by planning a few weeks in advance. Delivery takes an average of about 2-4 weeks for domestic and 6-8 weeks for international shipping. Keep this in mind when making your plans. Try to talk to your transporter early enough and let them know of your timelines.
- Choose your delivery point: If you choose door-to-door delivery, find out if your street has enough space to accommodate our trucks. They are usually large and cannot fit in some of the streets and parking lots. If this is the case, find the closest point that is accessible. For terminal-terminal shipping, find the nearest terminal across Oregon. You can drop or pick your car from this terminal.
- Read up on the local laws: You will find that the laws on car ownership and driving differ from state to state. Visit the Oregon Department of Transportation to learn more about these and other regulations on shipping cars to or from Columbia County.
Here is a free quote from the A-1 Auto Transport website. Call 1-800-452-2880 to talk to one of our agents today.
Zip codes included in Columbia County
- 97016- Clatskanie
- 97018- Columbia City
- 97048- Rainier
- 97051- Saint Helens
- 97053- Warren
- 97054- Deer Island
- 97056- Scappoose
- 97064- Vernonia