Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Colt, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Colt, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Colt is a city that is located in St. Francis County in eastern Arkansas. The city is predominately a farming community and the majority of residents either own their own farmland or they work for someone that does. Many also work for farm equipment and supply stores, grain elevators and other farm supply, machinery and equipment companies in and out of the local area.
The city hosts a few large events each year that bring hundreds, and often thousands, to the area to celebrate. One of the largest is Pioneer Days that is held in September and includes music, mostly gospel, locally prepared food, handmade arts and crafts and historical shows.
Learn more about Arkansas AR auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Colt to Memphis||$52||52 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Houston to Colt||$396||528 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Colt to Charlotte||$508||678 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Colt||$696||928 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Colt to Salem||$831||1386 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Colt||$925||1542 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Colt to San Jose||$1005||2010 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Francisco to Colt||$1026||2052 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Car for Auto Transport
- The fuel should be no lower than 1/8 a tank but should also be no higher than ¼ tank.
- Antennas should be folded if they fold. If they don’t fold, they should be removed.
- If your car is taller than 7 feet, you will most likely have to pay an extra free to ship it.
- If the car is inoperable, you will most likely have to pay an extra fee.
- The car should be able to drive or roll forward onto the carrier.
- Brakes need to work well and the tires need to be fully inflated.
- All personal items need to be removed from the car.
- The car needs to be clean for the inspection.
- If you have fluid leaks they need to be fixed.
- Non-bolted tool boxes, bike racks, ski racks and other accessories will need to be removed.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Colt Auto Transport Guide
Lucas Trucking is a small, family owned and operated trucking company that is located right in Colt. They make auto transport very convenient for those shipping locally and they ship all makes and models of automobiles, trucks, and others to and from Colt as well as locations statewide. They offer affordable shipping rates for motor vehicles as well as other freight. Lucas Trucking is licensed, insured and bonded through the DOT.
3900 AR-261, Colt, Arkansas 72326
This trucking company has been in business for quite a few years and they are in compliance with the USDOT and offer fully licensed and bonded auto transport and other shipping services. Kendall Transportation has a fully trained staff ranging from friendly customer service agents to professional staffed drivers to handle every shipment quickly and safely at highly competitive rates.
3996 AR-1, Forrest City, Arkansas 72333
Richard Boren Trucking
Richard Boren Trucking is a small business that ships freight including motor vehicles to most areas of Arkansas. They are bonded and insured and can be contacted by phone for rates and to book services.
8830 AR-284, Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
Ashburn Freight provides freight shipping services for farmers, vehicle owners, small business, auctions, and others. They provide insurance for transport and they are licensed and bonded.
434 Kim Street, Wayne, Arkansas 72396
Colt includes ZIP codes: