Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Collinsville, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Collinsville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The Appalachian side of Alabama rounds up the serene natural environment that sets Collinsville apart from its counterparts. It is a small town that paints a great picture of the southern culture and rustic living. Winters are relatively warm, which makes the town an ideal getaway and a perfect spot to set up your holiday home. You should consider moving with your car because private transportation is the most convenient means to get around. A-1 Auto transport is the most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Collinsville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Collinsville to Nashville||179$||179 miles||1-2 days|
|Collinsville to St. Louis||484$||484 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Collinsville||486$||648 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Collinsville||662$||883 miles||3-5 days|
|Collinsville to Denver||799$||1332 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Collinsville||1026$||2566 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered by A-1 Auto Transport in Collinsville
Collinsville covers roughly four square miles between DeKalb and Cherokee counties. A-1 Auto transport covers both of these counties, all the other parts of Alabama and the rest of the US. We also have transport services to major destinations across the world.
Reliable car shipping services in Collinsville
- Open-air transport: Multi-car open trailers can take up more load than conventional trucks. They help to scale the transportation service and offer customers affordable rates. It is a highly preferred transport option by car manufacturers and auto dealerships.
- Enclosed shipping: We have fully covered transport that shields your vehicle from potential damage by the environment. The trucks do not use the old chain straps, which could cause scratching. They use modern loading and unloading equipment. Enclosed transport is highly effective for transporting vintage cars and high-end vehicles.
- International roll-on/roll-off (RoRo): Like open-air transport, large vessels which can transport up to 6000 vehicles at once will help to lower the cost of shipping. RoRo describes how the vehicle gets driven on and off the ship when loading and unloading.
- Containerized shipping: We have container options for people relocating with their cars and cars that need extra protection from the environment. You may pick a shared container for a lower cost.
We have two main delivery options for people shipping cars to or from Collinsville, door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal shipping. With door-to-door shipping, you pay to have the car picked up and delivered to your residence or office. On the terminal option, you will drop-off and pick-up the vehicle from appointed transportation depots across the state.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto transport will take care of your motorcycle shipping, boat transport, SUVs, RVs, yachts, snowmobiles, jet skis, and truck shipping. We also have freight services for commercial equipment. Check the A-1 Auto Transport website for a comprehensive list of the types of cars and brands that we ship.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Wash your car thoroughly and inspect it for cosmetic damage.
- The car will go through several inspections at different toll stations and checkpoints. We will most likely have to keep it open during this time. Make sure that you disable the alarm system and have a set of spare keys ready.
- The FMCSArestricts the car shippers from transporting personal and household items in the car. Remove any of these items and take out any off-market products that you added to the car like DVD-players and GPS systems.
- Run a maintenance check on the car before transportation. Take the car for repair to clear any mechanical problems that it may have. Make a note of special operation instructions, which you will share with the truck driver.
- Don’t leave too much gas in the tank. It may leak or add unnecessary weight to the car. Try to run it down to at least 1/4 of the tank.
- Remove or cover any loose parts that might get damaged during the shipping process.
What makes us the best choice?
A-1 Auto Transport has decades of experience in offering safe and reliable services for shipping cars to or from Collinsville and many parts of the U.S.
- We can handle big assignments like moving multiple cars for auto dealerships as well as small ones like moving the family car or shipping a motorcycle.
- We have tailored all our services with your needs in mind. We do not give preference to any of the services so that you can choose one that meets your needs.
- When you choose A-1 Auto Transport, you will get a free GPS tracking option on the transportation and full insurance cover for the vehicle while in transit.
- We have a self-managed fleet. We will take charge of the entire shipping process from start to finish. We still like to keep more control in rare cases where we delegate some of the activities.
Get a free shipping quote
To get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport, click here or call 1-800-452-2880.