Safe And Reliable Collinsville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The State of Alabama is filled with a plethora of cities and towns that exude southern charm and Collinsville is no exception. It is a small town that paints a great picture of the southern culture and rustic living. Winters are relatively warm, which makes the town an ideal getaway for vacationers who enjoy visiting the local farms as well as the boutiques and antique shops in town where many unique gift items can be found daily. For those who prefer a more permanent visit, Collinsville is he perfect place to call home.
With affordable housing and a low cost of living combined with extremely low crime rates, great schools and friendly neighbors, Collinsville is an ideal place to raise a family, own a business or just enjoy a lifestyle where the great outdoors and country living are obtainable.
If you’ve been planning a move to Collinsville, it is important to have a personal vehicle with you to get around. This means you’re going to need an auto transport company you can depend on for quality service and affordable rates.
A-1 Auto transport is the most reliable service for shipping cars to or from Collinsville.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Collinsville to Nashville||$179||179 miles||1-2 days|
|Collinsville to St. Louis||$484||484 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Collinsville||$486||648 miles||3-5 days|
|New York to Collinsville||$662||883 miles||3-5 days|
|Collinsville to Denver||$799||1332 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Collinsville||$1026||2566 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered by A-1 Auto Transport in Collinsville
Collinsville covers roughly four square miles between DeKalb and Cherokee counties. A-1 Auto transport covers both of these counties, all the other parts of Alabama and the rest of the US. We also have transport services to major destinations across the world.
Reliable car shipping services in Collinsville
- Open-air transport: Multi-car open trailers are available in single level flatbed trailers or double level carrier and can haul anywhere from one to nine or more vehicles at one time. Vehicles are exposed to the elements when shipping on an open carrier, but this is just as safe as when you drive a car, only without the added mileage and wear and tear. It is a highly preferred transport option by car manufacturers and auto dealerships.
- Enclosed shipping: We have fully covered transport that shields your vehicle from potential damage by the environment. The trucks do not use the old chain straps, which could cause scratching. They use modern loading and unloading equipment to ensure every vehicle is handled safely. Enclosed transport is highly effective for transporting vintage cars and high-end vehicles and these carriers are also available in single decker or double decker and can hold one to four or more vehicles depending on the size of the vehicle.
Enclosed auto transport is going to be more expensive than open air auto transport, but due to the benefits of a secure environment, safe handling and even a guaranteed delivery date since fewer cars are on the same carrier, the overall cost is worth it.
We have two main delivery options for people shipping cars to or from Collinsville, door-to-door and terminal-to-terminal shipping. With door-to-door shipping, you pay to have the car picked up and delivered to your residence or office. On the terminal option, you will drop-off and pick-up the vehicle from appointed transportation depots across the state.
Types of cars that we ship
A-1 Auto transport will take care of your motorcycle shipping, boat transport, SUVs, RVs, yachts, snowmobiles, jet skis, and truck shipping. We also have freight services for commercial equipment. Check the A-1 Auto Transport website for a comprehensive list of the types of cars and brands that we ship.
How to prepare your car for transportation
- Wash your car thoroughly and inspect it for cosmetic damage.
- The car will go through several inspections at different toll stations and checkpoints. We will most likely have to keep it open during this time. Make sure that you disable the alarm system and have a set of spare keys ready.
- The FMCSArestricts the car shippers from transporting personal and household items in the car. Remove any of these items and take out any off-market products that you added to the car like DVD-players and GPS systems.
- Run a maintenance check on the car before transportation. Take the car for repair to clear any mechanical problems that it may have. Make a note of special operation instructions, which you will share with the truck driver.
- Don’t leave too much gas in the tank. It may leak or add unnecessary weight to the car. Try to run it down to at least 1/4 of the tank.
- Remove or cover any loose parts that might get damaged during the shipping process.
What makes us the best choice?
A-1 Auto Transport has decades of experience in offering safe and reliable services for shipping cars to or from Collinsville and many parts of the U.S.
- We can handle big assignments like moving multiple cars for auto dealerships as well as small ones like moving the family car or shipping a motorcycle.
- We have tailored all our services with your needs in mind. We do not give preference to any of the services so that you can choose one that meets your needs.
- When you choose A-1 Auto Transport, you will get a free GPS tracking option on the transportation and full insurance cover for the vehicle while in transit.
- We have a self-managed fleet. We will take charge of the entire shipping process from start to finish. We still like to keep more control in rare cases where we delegate some of the activities.
Get a free shipping quote
Collinsville Local Resource Guide
For Payne Driver’s License
Fort Payne, Alabama
Vehicle Tags and Registration
DeKalb County Revenue Commissioner
Fort Payne, Alabama
C.W. McClain Wrecker Service
Collinsville, Alabama 35961
The official Collinsville government website offers insight into the local history, local government offices and more: http://www.collinsvillealabama.net/
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.