- Collingswood Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you need a moving company
- Checklist for a professional moving company
- The best moving practices
- Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our moving services
- Try us out
Collingswood Long Distance Moving Companies
Collingswood is a borough in Camden County, New Jersey. It lies on the Cooper River which cuts across numerous cities in the state. It is an affluent bedroom community with most residents working in the cities of Philadelphia and Camden. If you need professional moving services, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a moving company
- Properly stocked: Moving companies have different type of supplies and equipment. They have quality packing material such as corrugated boxes to ensure safety for the long haul. They have trolleys and ramps which are used for loading heavy and numerous items. Your items are then transported in air-cushioned trucks which hold heavy weights and can safely move for long distances.
- Efficiency: Movers have all the techniques to make your move smooth and swift. The professionally trained personnel analyze their services to establish areas they need to improve. They need to provide efficient services to maintain a good reputation in the market.
- Save time: One of the most convenient reasons to use professional movers is to save time. They have the experience to handle all moving processes faster than if you were moving by yourself. They also avoid possible delays brought about by congested traffic or extreme weather. Professional movers use advanced equipment which reduces the time spent handling moves. They can pack, load and deliver your items in a fraction of the time used under self-moves.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Checklist for a professional moving company
Find local or state to state moving companies at the American Movers and Storage Association. The association has the largest catalogue of moving companies operating in the country. They train all their members to provide quality services in accordance with the Promover programme.
Consider moving companies that have experience with your type of move. Contact the company and ask them for names of at least three customers they have served in the past two months. Ask the customers about their experiences and what the company would have done differently/better.
Check whether the company has won any accolades or awards. Moving companies that have been recognized for their exceptional services imply competence.
Check the company’s adherence to government laws at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association regulates all state to state moving companies in the country. Ensure the company has a valid household items moving license, insurance and a reliable safety rating.
Ask several moving companies for an in-house moving estimate. Compare their charges and get a rough idea of the average price of each service. This gives you better bargaining power. Hire the company with affordable rates and free additional services. Do not be duped by low quotations as a sign of cheap rates. The estimate can have hidden costs that emerge after you sign the contract.
The best moving practices
- Get rid of items you do not use or do not need any more before calling the company for a walkthrough. The more items you move with, the higher the moving cost, and the longer the time taken to conduct your move.
- Move strategically. Choose a moving date during the off-season period of October to July. Since fewer people are moving, companies give good deals and deliver items much faster.
- Organize your move by using a checklist when packing. Start packing seasonal items and finish up with essentials. Deal with non-breakables and leave the delicate and valuable items to the professionals. Use mobile apps and moving association’s packing guides to help make your move efficient.
- Give the company all your contacts and make sure they can reach you easily in case of emergencies. Communicating with the company ensures you do not suffer delays or any additional expenses.
- Keep all moving receipts with you. You can use them at the IRS to claim tax refunds especially if your move is work related.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We work to make moving a smooth and fun experience. We have advanced our equipment and professionally trained our personnel to ensure our services are top notch and affordable. We value long-term relationships with our customers.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Military moves
- Storage services
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Office moves
- Small moves
- Senior moves
- Door to door deliveries
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and book your moving spot. Fill out the form at the top of our page and let the professionals make your move smooth and stress-free.