Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from College Station, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable College Station Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car in College Station! If you need a vehicle moved to or from Brazos County, this guide will help you save money, make an informed decision, and find a reputable auto shipper you can trust. In the sections below, you’ll find information about comparing prices, preparing your car for shipping and a local directory of companies in the area.
To know more about shipping in College Station, go here.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|College Station to Atlanta||$617||823 miles||3 – 5 days|
|College Station to Indianapolis||$745||994 miles||3 – 5 days|
|College Station to Las Vegas||$801||1336 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to College Station||$842||1404 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to College Station||$889||1482 miles||4 – 6 days|
|New York to College Station||$984||1640 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Boston to College Station||$1116||1860 miles||5 – 7 days|
|College Station to Seattle||$1128||2256 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using College Station Auto Transport Services
- Car Shipping For Students – Many of our customers are students who are moving away to college and need to take their car with them. Whether you’re a student moving to College Station to attend Texas A&M or you’re going to an out of state college from the area, there are some tips that will help you save money. Many shippers will offer discounts to students, which you can use to receive an instant discount–these specials are not always advertised so be sure to ask about any discount programs. Remember that most companies will not allow any personal items to be moved along with the car because of the possibility of danger and damages. If you need home moving services along with auto shipping, you’ll find that many companies that offer one service also offer the other, or can at least put you in touch with a local moving option.
Moving away to college or a university? This guide will help you make sure you have everything organized and prepared before the big move.
- Preparing Your Car For Shipping – Before having your vehicle picked up by the carrier, there are a few steps you’ll need to take to ensure that it’s ready for shipping. Most companies will have a limit on the amount of gas that can be in the car before shipping–usually no more than 1/4 of a tank. When hauling several vehicles at once, additional gas in the tank adds up to extra weight, which in turn increases costs for the shipper and the customer. The vehicle should also be thoroughly cleaned, both inside and out. This is done so that the driver can accurately assess the condition of the vehicle and so that there are no loose items moving around inside of the vehicle during shipping. Personal items are generally not allowed to be moved inside of the vehicle. Click here for a more comprehensive run down of how to prepare your car for shipping.
- Compare Prices – Every company should be more than happy to give you a free price estimate with just some basic information. This makes price comparison a snap since you can contact as many auto shippers as you like and you can usually get a price quote in a matter of minutes. There are, however, some red flags to look out for. Don’t automatically go with the cheapest option–especially if it’s drastically lower than all the other cost estimates you’ve received. Part of the reason it’s a good idea to contact a handful of auto shippers is so that you get an idea of the general price range and can spot these “lowball” quotes for what they are: too good to be true. Ideally, you’re looking for a car shipper with a combination of experience and professionalism that makes you feel good about trusting them with your vehicle.
The official website for the City of College Station has more information about local businesses and they services they offer.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
College Station, Texas Auto Transport Directory
Horizon Auto Shipping
An auto shipper and international freight forwarder based out of Houston, Horizon Auto Shipping has been in business since 1992. They offer nationwide door-to-door shipment for all domestic vehicle customers.
17000 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77058
Leap Transport & Logistics
Leap Transport is a full-service vehicle shipping company that moves everything from cars to motorcycles to RVs. They offer nationwide service within the U.S. and also ship cars to locations overseas.
6700 Woodlands Parkway Suite 230-239
Spring, TX 77382
New World Auto Transport
With more than 35 years of experience in the industry, New World Auto Transport is one of the more established shippers near College Station. They ship vehicles to locations across the U.S. and internationally.
5150 Franz Road #500
Katy, TX 77493
College Station includes ZIP codes
77840, 77841, 77842, 77843, 77844, 77845.