- College Park Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
- 10 Best Tips For A Seamless Move
- How To Choose The Best Mover In College Park
- Why You Should Hire A-1 Auto Transport
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Call Us Today
College Park Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of College Park is located on the boundary of Clayton and Fulton Counties. College Park shares the southern boundary with Atlanta, Georgia. Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, one of the busiest airports in the country is partly situated in College Park. Several international rap artists call the city home. There are sports activities like basketball, golf, and biking in the gymnasiums and parks. People move due to the art scene, climate or affordable housing. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to provide a smooth move to and from College Park. We also cater for vehicle relocation.
Why you should hire a moving company
Moving companies are reliable. They will show up as agreed, conduct the move and deliver your items promptly. Movers know reliability keeps them in business and will take no chances with customer satisfaction.
A moving company is time conscious. They break down the day into tasks and allocate sufficient time for each. If you got a new job and need to leave soon, trust professional movers to handle your needs. They can schedule and perform a professional move in days.
The individual tasks to be done for a successful move are exhaustive. When hampered by delays and confusion, stress levels can take a huge toll on you. They have a tested plan that ensures all the tasks flow seamlessly.
Movers provide safety. They are experienced on how to handle your items with care. The trucks are modified to withstand long hours and rough roads. The employees are professionally trained to handle delicate items like LED screens. Movers protect your items to prevent damage from falls and fragments.
Hiring movers saves you the strain of heavy lifts. Moving involves the cumbersome carrying of heavy loads. You may not be built for such tedious tasks. Heavy lifts when mishandled can easily cause permanent injury.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
10 best tips for a seamless move
- Select a date during winter and autumn seasons. Demand is at its lowest hence the charges are reduced. The movers are focused on fewer customers and will deliver a more efficient move. Avoid end month and weekends.
- Hire a reliable mover. Verify their credentials and ascertain they have the capacity to handle the move.
- Notify the neighbors about your move. Since there will be disturbance before and on moving day, it’s polite to inform people around you in advance.
- Switch your utilities a month ahead. Call the cable technician and have the installation done in your new house. Also, remember electricity and water connections.
- Procure moving material on time. Calculate the number of boxes, tapes, and wraps required. You can get free reusable boxes from com or buy new ones from Home Depot. Moving equipment can be purchased or rent from U-Haul.
- Organize a yard sale for items you don’t need. Garage junk, clothes, and furniture are some items that you can sell to service your move. Pack items that you want to donate and call Goodwill to pick.
- Keep personal documents on you.
- Pack non-essentials first and finish with essential items.
- Have your inventory and compare it with the movers after all the items are loaded.
- Provide refreshments and a fair tip.
How to choose the best mover in College Park
- Experience: Check how long the company has been in business. How many moves similar to yours have they conducted? You do not want an inexperienced mover handling an invaluable heirloom. Conduct a background search with GMA.
- License: Interstate movers have a DOT number while movers operating within the state have a GDOT number. This license permits them to offer moving services.
- Insurance: Verify the company’s insurance with FMSCA. The insurance should cater for cargo, workers compensation, and general liability. The company should also provide affixed insurance for high-value items.
- Reviews: Use sites like Yelp or BBB to view how customers rate a company’s services.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
With over 25 years of experience in the industry, we have changed the game and set the bar high. We have diversified the types of moves, advanced our technological equipment and professionally trained our employees.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- International Moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Office Moves
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Business moves
- Vacation moves
- Military Moves
- Cheap College Park movers
Call us today
Reach us on 1-888-509-3213 or A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page, and get a free quotation.