College of Veterinary Medicine is a contract college at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. It is a New York land-grant College dedicated to the dissemination, creation, and implementation of scientific knowledge to improve the well-being and health of people and animals through education, care and discovery. Join this noble college and enable, inspire and lead others to attain a healthier world for people and animals. Students moving for the first time have lots of tasks to perform, from orientation to signing in. Those moving out also have to sign out and attend classes. Whether you are moving from the State of New York, out of state, or internationally, moving with heavy household goods can be an overwhelming task to a student. You need a professional mover to help ease the situation. A-1 Auto Transport is an auto transport company which offers you the best moving services to or from College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell University.
Tips on how to make moving to or from College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornel University easier
- Prepare and plan ahead: Come up with a plan for your move. Get your dorm or apartment early. Having a clear picture of your new dorm or apartment gives you an idea of what to carry and what not to carry.
- Start packing early. Packing early will leave you with fewer tasks to do on your moving day. It also gives you time to carefully pack fragile items and figure out what you need and what you don’t need. To cut on the moving cost, do not pack what you don’t need. Pack essentials only.
- Lifting heavy furniture and heavy boxes: You may need labor from family and friends if you are moving by yourself. Inform them in advance about your moving date so that they can be available to help you. You can also seek help from professional movers.
- Liaise with professional movers: You may lack the necessary equipment to lift heavy furniture and moving boxes. You, perhaps, just need time to focus on other tasks but not packing and moving the heavy household goods. Liaise with movers to get their estimates. They will do everything for you.
Why you need a professional moving company for your College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornel University move
- Saves you time and hassle: Professional movers do everything for you, from packing to arranging your dorm. No packing, lifting and unloading hassle for you.
- Safety and reliability: A reputable mover delivers your household goods damage-free. They have the right equipment and professionals who handle your goods.
- Your household goods are covered: You don’t have to worry about potential accidents and damages because your items are covered.
How to find the best university moving company
Check customer reviews of the company from independent websites and social media. Visit the Better BusinessBureau to view the customer reviews. You can also ensure that the mover is licensed and bonded prior to seeking its services. You can confirm the validity of their licensing through Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers flexible services to College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornel University students.
- We pack everything you need, including the most fragile items to the most valuable and heaviest household goods in an organized and professional way.
- We carefully lift your heavy furniture.
- We transport all your goods in one trip regardless of the size and distance; whether you are moving within the country or internationally.
- If you want to move by yourself, you can seek moving advice from us.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We have served the current students and alumni of College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornel University for many years. They have built trust in us and always seek our services. They also refer their family and friends to us. We are in the business of ensuring that we deliver the household goods safely, intact and on time and we keep our promise. We monitor your goods round-the-clock while on transit using satellite and give you step-to-step updates. We also keep our promise by ensuring that your goods get handled only by state-of-the-art equipment and experts. If you just want to avoid the moving hassle, we are always ready to give you full service moving and leave you with plenty of time to focus on other activities.
Visit Us Today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213. Fill out the form at the top of this page and get a free non obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.