The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) is a community college located in dazzling Las Vegas Valley in Nevada. With over 2,500 teaching and non-teaching staff, it is the largest public higher education institution in Nevada. It was founded as Clark County Community College in 1971 then renamed in 2007. It has three main campuses in Las Vegas Valley and eight learning centers. The college has diverse student population. With over 180 degrees and certificates in more than 70 academic programs, the college has something for everyone. Students at CSN enjoy free career workshops, free tutoring, free writing assistance and free library research help. Located in a valley, CSN is surrounded by mountains and it is home to the largest man-made lake in the nation. You can enjoy hiking at Mount Charleston and Red Rock, boating at Lake Mead Canyon and skiing in Lee Canyon. You also get to enjoy the warmth from the sun which shines nearly 300 days a year. If you are seeking transfer from within Nevada, other states or international, CSN is the place to go. You can also easily seek transfer from CSN to the universities within Nevada System of Higher Education. Moving to or from CSN can be difficult. A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to or from CSN.
Tips on how to make moving to or from CSN easier
Here are the tips that can make your move smoother:
Plan and prepare ahead: Whether you are moving by yourself or hiring a mover, it is important to prepare well and plan ahead. The plan starts with booking a dorm or apartment. Note that CSN is a non-residential college. This means that you will have to seek for an apartment off campus.
If you are planning to hire mover, get quotes and scheduling movers well in advance. You should also schedule your moving labor early enough if you are moving by yourself to or from CSN. Note that since most colleges’ move-in and move-out dates overlap, many students will be seeking movers’ services at the same time. The earlier you book, the better.
- Packing: Get your moving boxes and packing materials early enough. Start packing essential items in an organized manner. Handle heavy and fragile items with a lot of care. You can seek help from movers when lifting heavy furniture and pool table.
- Hiring a mover: Moving to college for the first time or moving out after graduation is stressful because it requires many activities to be done. You will save a lot of time if you hire a mover to do the moving for you.
Why you need a professional moving company for your CSN move
Whether you are moving to CSN as a freshman student or moving out after completing your course or transfer, you have to carry along a lot of household goods. This can be so stressful especially if they are heavy and many. Here are the benefits of hiring a professional mover.
- Professional movers insure your household goods giving you peace of mind.
- Safety and reliability are guaranteed because professionals handle your goods and they also have the necessary equipment.
- You save a lot of time to focus on your studies, hanging out, or other aspects of the move.
- You may not be conversant with the routes whereas professional movers know all the routes.
How to find the best university moving company
Search online for the best movers. Settle for a moving company with the most positive reviews and high ratings. The company should also have valid licensing and their own equipment. You can visit Better Business Bureau to view customer feedback.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers flexible services for CSN students:
- Full service moving from packing to arranging your dorm or apartment as you focus on your classes or other activities.
- We also give you flexible storage services.
- If you are moving by yourself and you need moving advice, we are ready to assist you.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are here to take stress away from moving. If you choose us, you will:
- Interact with a friendly and professional team ready to serve you any time.
- Have your household goods handled by state-of-the-art equipment and you can rest assured that they will arrive intact.
- Have plenty of time to focus on other tasks because we don’t just move your goods; we pack, unpack and arrange them for you.
- Have your goods covered by top insurance companies that we partner with.
Contact Us Now
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 888-509-3213 or visiting our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill the form and get a free non-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org