College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) is a contract college at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. It is a pioneer of purpose-driven science. It works across disciplines in order to tackle the current challenges through outreach, education, and world-renowned research. The questions they always probe and seek answers to focus on three key related concerns: natural and human systems; energy, food and environmental resources; physical, economic and social well-being. Join CALS today and be empowered to explore the knowledge’s boundaries. You will be supported by today’s leading minds and surrounded by the leading minds of the future. As you venture into the journey of airing that knowledge don’t forget that the first and the last weeks of college are the most tasking. From meeting new people or saying goodbye, clearance or signing in, to locating buildings, you still need time for the most crucial task of moving in or out! To avoid stress from this tasking endeavor, seek help from professional movers. They are around to enable you to have a smooth moving experience. A-1 Auto Transport offers moving services to or from CALS.
Tips on how to make moving to or from CALS easier
Here are the tips that will help you have a smooth move to or from CALS.
- Plan your move in advance: Book your dorm or apartment early enough and get some ideas about the available space, what to carry and the utilities provided. Communicate with your roommate and agree on the shared items that each of you will carry such as furniture, microwaves and TV.
- Prepare: Come up with a list of items you wish to carry and start preparing on how to carry them. You should also get packing materials well in advance such as moving boxes, tapes, and bubble wraps among others. You can get rid of items that you don’t need to save on the moving cost and space. For example, if you are moving out, you can donate or sell your sports gear, or old TV, and pool table among other items.
- Start packing early: Don’t wait until the last day. Start packing two weeks in advance. Start with what you don’t use often and finish with the most essential items. Handle fragile items with care. Utilize spaces available in your suitcases and garbage bins.
- Hire a mover: Moving by yourself can pose lots of challenges, from packing to navigating unfamiliar routes. You may also lack labor or necessary equipment to lift that heavy pool table and furniture. Hiring a mover can save you from these challenges.
Why you need a professional moving company for your CALS move
Using a professional mover comes with a lot of benefits.
- Movers have necessary equipment and trained teams to handle your goods, from the heaviest to the most fragile items, guaranteeing safety.
- Movers understand the weather, the road and all the moving rules and regulations from state to state and internationally.
- Movers save you time for fun and other activities because they do everything for you.
How to find the best university moving company
Ask your family or friend who has moved recently to suggest to you the best mover. You can also read customer reviews online on Better Business Bureau or any other websites. Verify their licensing records at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company is determined to take the hassle from moving so that CALS students can enjoy their student life from the first day to the very last day. Our services include:
- Packing. Our experienced and trustworthy team comes right to your room no matter where you live and they pack for you.
- Heavy lifting. Whether you are moving on your own or through us, we provide lifting services because we understand that you may get injured in the process.
- Full moving service. We know how busy your schedule is and you still need some time for fun. Just tell us where you live, when you want to move, where you are moving to and give us inventory of items you want to move. We will do everything for you.
- Moving advice: Moving is daunting and sometimes you just need some ideas on how you can make it smooth and successful. Our friendly experts are always ready to serve you.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Hiring a professional mover that understands the locality of CALS is hard yet it is very crucial. A-1 Auto Transport Company has not only served CALS students for more than 20 years, it has also become part of CALS family. To us, CALS students are our kids and we always strive to give them the best moving services. From our state-of-the-art equipment to the well trained and highly experienced team, we are the best when it comes to reliability, safety and timely delivery.
Contact our friendly customer care on 888-509-3213 or visit our website; a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out the form at the top of the page and get a free non-obligatory quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com