Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Colfax, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Colfax Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Colfax is a small city situated in the lower Sierra Nevada mountains in California. Colfax is located in an area that has easy access to nearby cities like Sacramento and Tahoe. The city is one filled with historical data and events that bring back the California Gold Rush of 1849 with plays and reenactments of people from that time period. As a matter of fact, the First Transcontinental Railroad still delivers visitors as well as residents right to the heart of downtown for shopping or dining.
Surrounded by wildlife as well as two rivers, several small lakes for boating and fishing as well as camping, hiking and even panning for gold, this is a serenely beautiful city that appeals to those that enjoy the great outdoors. Rafting, skiing, and kayaking are also popular pastimes to enjoy in Colfax.
For more information on Colfax, you can go to the Colfax Website where you will find the local newspaper, event calendars, information for traveling through the area and a list of clubs and organizations to join if you’re moving to the city.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Colfax to San Francisco||$135||135 miles||1 – 2 days|
|San Diego to Colfax||$416||555 miles||2 – 4days|
|Seattle to Colfax||$560||747 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Colfax to Phoenix||$605||807 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Colfax to Memphis||$1049||2098 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Colfax to Indianapolis||$1069||2139 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Colfax||$1252||3132 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
When choosing an auto transporter to relocate your car, whether it’s locally in Colfax, statewide in California or nationally, you need to know how to determine which companies are best as well as how to prepare your car on shipping day. We hope that these tips will help ease the stress of being able to determine how to know if an auto transport company is going to give you quality service and how to keep your cost down and the transport at a quality level:
- Never go with the very first company you contact when trying to get a price quote. You really need to check around with at least three companies to compare prices as well as their level of professionalism when they speak to you. Extremely low pricing or an unfriendly customer service agent can often tell you that the company will not handle your valuable investment with the proper care and security necessary during relocation. If your gut tells you something isn’t quite right, then go with that and move on to another company.
- If a company tells you they have insurance coverage that will protect your car during transport, request to see their proof of insurance. Your car is valuable, and they should take the time to show you insurance proof if you ask for it.
- Try to opt for open transport when possible. Open transport is usually a money saver when it comes to hauling a car, and it is also usually the fastest type of transport when it comes to delivery.
To prepare your car for transport, you can follow these suggestions:
- Be sure to have an extra copy of your key made. Keys have been lost many times during transport and nothing is more annoying that finding out at delivery time that there is no way to open the door or start the car.
- Pay attention during the pre-delivery inspection. Walk around the car with the carrier driver and carefully inspect all areas of the car before it is loaded. Never sign the inspection report if you have not fully inspected the car before it is loaded.
- Try to make sure the fuel and fluid levels are at around ¼ tank. Not only will this lessen the weight of your car, but it will help save on the cost of shipping because of shipping factors in the vehicle weight during transport when pricing.
- If you have removable items on your car such as a tool box or clip on accent lights, be sure to remove those before the car is loaded. Removable items can be like beacon lights to thieves that may see the car when the driver is refueling or taking a much needed break at a rest area during the drive.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Colfax Auto Transport Directory
When you need to find dependable auto transport to or from Colfax, CA, this directory by A-1 Auto Transport will help you along the way:
Auto Transport company B4 Logistics is a transport broker partnering with many professional carriers to provide auto transport to the Colfax area. They work with cars, trucks, vans, boats, and motorcycles, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, farm equipment, heavy machinery and much more, including household moves and commercial relocation. They are licensed and insured and just a phone call away.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is an auto transport brokerage firm that utilizes partnerships with carriers across the United States to provide the best in auto transport to Colfax and all areas of the United States with interstate auto transport. They can transport all types of motor vehicles and machinery.
Bulldog Transport is an auto transporter that services Colfax, CA as well as cities throughout the nation. They work with other carriers to ensure safe and reliable service for all 50 states through a secure network of freight trucks. They are fully licensed and insured for automobile transportation.
Colfax includes ZIP codes: