Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Coles County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Coles County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
You are never in the dark when shipping with A-1 Auto Transport! We strive to be transparent with vehicle owners before, during, and after shipping with us. We have an online shipping calculator to help determine the cost of shipping to or from any location in Illinois. Our sales team is also comprised of live agents that provide immediate estimates upon request. When shipping a vehicle in or out of Coles County with us, you can be sure that what you see is what you get.
Read on to learn more about our service.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Coles County to Cleveland||$444||444 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Coles County to Dallas||$596||795 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Coles County to New York||$628||838 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami to Coles County||$745||1242 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Coles County||$958||1598 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Coles County to Portland||$1058||2117 miles||6 – 8 days|
|San Diego to Coles County||$1170||1951 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Coles County
Shipping cars to or from Coles County has been made easier because of its good road network. Our drivers have mastered the roads in the county resulting in faster pickup and delivery of vehicles. To access the 510 square mile area, we often use Interstate 57 which is the major transportation route in the county. The interstate passes through the county and connects it to nearby cities and towns. We also ship vehicles using US Route 45 to reach areas like Chicago and further to the border of Wisconsin.
When offering automobile transportation to counties that border Coles County, our drivers use Illinois Routes 16, 49, 121, 130, and 133. The border counties include Douglas County to the north, Edgar County to the northeast, Clark County to the southeast, Cumberland County to the south, Shelby County to the southwest and Moultrie County to the west.
We have a diverse portfolio of car shipping services for those living in the US and abroad. Our most common services when shipping cars to or from Coles County are:
- Overseas shipping: We have a variety of shipping options for those moving vehicles to overseas locations. The popular options are Roll On Roll Off and container shipping which are used to transport vehicles by sea. We can also arrange for air transport for high-end and exotic vehicles.
- Hybrid vehicle shipping: We ship hybrid cars and trucks to various states within the US, as well as overseas locations. We often use enclosed car carriers to move the vehicles so that they are not at risk of getting damaged by tree branches or other outdoor elements. Our rates for shipping hybrid vehicles are pocket-friendly when compared to other auto shippers.
- Door to door transportation: We provide a complete car shipping service through our door to door auto transport service. Our drivers pick up your car from one location and deliver it to another address within an agreed timeline. Our service is convenient and is ideal for shipping vehicles that require extra protection during transportation.
Talk to us!
Are you still unsure of the best company to help in shipping cars to or from Coles County? You are at the right place! A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping vehicles for more than twenty years. We have a lot of experience in car shipping and a large fleet of modern trailers to ensure transportation is done nationwide. Call us today for a free vehicle shipping estimate!
Zip codes included in Coles County
- 61912- Ashmore
- 61920 – Charleston
- 61931- Humboldt
- 62440 -Lerna
- 61938 – Mattoon
- 61943 – Oakland
- 61920 – Rardin
- 62469 – Trilla