Cohoes Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you planning for a local, national or international move into or out of Cohoes? If your answer is yes, then you might want to consider having A-1 Auto Transport Inc as your preferred service provider. Cohoes is also known as the “Spindle City” because it grew as a result of the rich textile manufacturing industry. Besides Cohoes, we also provide the entire state of New York with our moving services. We also offer vehicle shipping services.
Tips to make your move easy
- Debunking moving myths: We are heavy proponents of using movers to make your move easier and more manageable. Below we debunk some of the all too common myths about using movers:
- Moving insurance is comprehensive: Do not assume that the insurance provided by your mover is enough to cover your property. Find out from them if you need to purchase additional insurance and the value of the cover so that in the event of a claim you are fully covered and able to claim with ease.
- Pack everything before the move: If using full service package of a professional mover, you may not need to pack anything beforehand as they will pack and wrap everything for you.
- Moving companies are expensive: There is a price to pay for the movers to ensure your move is safe. However, it is advisable to not see this as an expense but as an investment. It protects you from injuries. In the event of damage to your property if moving by yourself, you can't claim for any damages.
- Movers are all the same: You might have heard stories of unhappy clients who have disappointed by movers thus making you think that all movers are the same. It should please you to know that at A-1 Auto Transport Inc our differentiator is in the great customer service and reliable services we give to all our clients. Our happy customers can attest to it.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
When you moving...
Moving is considered as a hectic task thus we would like to share pointers on how to reduce the stress of moving:
- If packing for yourself, label the boxes by room, the weight and content so that you have an easy time unpacking. It is most advisable to pack room by room and also use the same order to load and offload the trucks.
- Find out from the building's management, how you can dispose off any trash that you may have moved with including packing boxes.
- Organize to have all utilities transferred.
- Organize to change any administrative details and get a new driver’s license if you have moved to another state.
- Have an essentials box that is easily accessible. This box or boxes should carry some of the most important items that are needed within the first two days of the move before you settle in; familiarize yourself with your new neighborhood.
We pride ourselves in managing every facet of a move with our seamless services that will cover your every need. Our services include:
- Free no obligation cost estimates; we can guarantee you the best prices
- Free moving advice for any move; we help you understand our quote, contract and your rights and responsibilities as the client
- Vehicle moving services
- Storage and warehouse management services for all your property
- We offer packing and unpacking services
- We help you settle in by making sure everything is arranged in the right room
- We will also do all the loading and offloading work to ensure that you do not risk injury or damage to your items
- We can also service your electrical items
Services that meet your needs
We have built a brand name for ourselves courtesy of our impeccable services:
- We stick to our set timelines for project delivery, thus you do not have to worry that your items will get delayed.
- We are a green business that believes and is built on the foundations of sustainable practices; we are members of The Smart Way Program which is managed by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Let us move you
We have moved thousands of people, goods, cars and machinery across the US and beyond. We will be happy to move you too. If you would like to get in touch with us, do so via email at email@example.com. You can also get speak to one of our customer service agents via 888-509-3213 and we shall assist you with all your concerns and needs. You can also fill the form at the top of this site. No challenge is too big us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.