- Clovis Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why you should hire a moving company
- A checklist for an upright moving company
- Make your move to Clovis flawless
- Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- A-1 Auto Transport’s moving services
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Clovis
- Try us today
Clovis Long Distance Moving Companies
The city of Clovis is the county seat of Curry County, New Mexico. It is widely regarded as the center for most cultures of the Native American tribes. The city is largely agricultural with most land under ranches and irrigated farming. It also houses two bases of the United States Army in the city and nearby neighborhoods. If you have a move planned, engage the best moving company in New Mexico, A-1 Auto Transport. We also conduct vehicle relocations.
Why you should hire a moving company
- Skills: Moving companies acquire skills through training and experience. They are rigorously trained to handle all types of items and provide safe services. They also handle moves routinely which increases their speed and safety.
- Packing: It accounts for over 40% of all moving expenses. It involves hundreds of items which makes it time-consuming and tedious. It also requires skill since the safety of the items needs to be observed for the long haul. Moving companies have professional personnel who use quality packing material for all your items. They also load them strategically in the vehicle to prevent movement in the carrier to avoid damage.
- No heavy lifting: Lifting heavy items can cause back and knee problems. It can also cause personal injuries such as breaking limbs or skin lacerations. Moving companies have personnel that are trained and proficient at handling heavy items. They also work in large numbers and use proper equipment to ensure they do not injure themselves or break your items.
- Professional inventory: Moving companies document all the items they are moving by taking an inventory. They list all the items according to the boxes packed and rooms they are destined for. This helps you spend less time when unpacking your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
A checklist for an upright moving company
- Past customers opinion: Reliable moving companies often provide quality services to all customers. This in turn gets them positive reviews and referrals. The opinion of past customers is one of the best ways to determine a moving company’s level of services. Check customer opinions at the respective companies’ customer testimonials page.
- Licenses: All state to state movers should have a household items moving license from the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association which authorizes them to move your items across states.
- Insurance: Moving companies are required to insure all household items they move. The basic insurance cover charges 60 cents a pound for all your items. This is sufficient for non-breakables, but valuable and delicate items require affixed insurance such as the full-value replacement cover. In this case you cover each item according to its value.
- Experience: Experience in moving companies equates to professionalism. The more experience a company has, the better the services they provide. Experienced movers have affordable rates due to the huge customer base and adequate moving resources they own.
- Avoid companies with a name switch. Some companies do so to avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau.
- Do not pay more than a 20% deposit.
- Avoid movers who claim to have insurance for all your items.
- Some companies have hidden charges such as elevator rates or parking fees. Establish who will be liable for any additional expenses once the move begins.
Make your move to Clovis flawless
- Make your long distance move when fewer people are moving. The period between the months of October to March is the off-season moving period. Moving companies also give better deals around this time.
- Source for moving supplies months ahead. Ensure you have adequate tape, markers and boxes to pack all your items professionally for the long haul.
- Declutter your items before you begin packing and while you pack. Separate items you do not need such as old and damaged items and sell them through a garage sale. You can also donate them to local charities.
- Evaluate the condition of your items as you pack. Some items such as LED panels or fine china need supplemental insurance apart from the basic bodily-harm and property-damage insurance.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
The thousands of referrals we get annually are evidence of the trust customers have in our services. With A-1 Auto Transport, you will receive smooth and stress-free services.
Out of State Movers Near Me
A-1 Auto Transport’s moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Packing and unpacking
- Storage services
- Corporate relocations
- Apartment relocations
- Senior moves
- Local moves
- Small moves
- Military moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- Door to door deliveries
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Clovis
Often times, military personnel are reassigned within the US or abroad. Those finding themselves in such situations must move their families and homes without much time to prepare.
If you’re in such a situation, or if you’re just trying to go abroad, then you can book a move with A1 auto transport. We have military discounts among other offers.
After we pick up your property, you can head straight for your new living quarters and begin work while we transport your things. Renting a place or staying at a friend may be best until your furniture arrives.
Try us today
Call us on 1-888-241-3110 and reserve your spot. Fill out the form at the top of our page for great discounts.