- Clinton Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Professional Mover
- The Best Moving Practices
- How To Find A Reliable Mover In Clinton
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us
Clinton Long Distance Moving Companies
The county seat of Clinton County has been a regular recipient of the Iowa Great Places designation. Clinton located on the easternmost part of Iowa has 30,000 residents. The city has the best views of Mississippi River from the Eagle Point Park. Crisscross the majestic river on hot air balloons. Clinton has several parks with multiple recreational activities. You can boat, swim, fish and hike on the Great River Trail. There are three institutions of higher learning and modern health facilities in the city. People move for a fresh start, employment or relationships. A long distance move to a new environment will help you overcome your fears and become a better person. There are several movers in Clinton, but none does it better than A-1 Auto Transport. We also handle vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Personal injury: Moving is hampered by numerous risks along the way. Bodily harm may occur when lifting heavy items. Carrying items for numerous trips is tedious and after a few hours you become inefficient. You can easily slip when moving a microwave across the stairs. Since you do not have insurance, you injure your body and lose money. Moving companies have equipment like winches and vacuum lifting machines to move heavy items. Dollies can move stacked boxes safely for multiple trips. The employees are well trained to ensure they protect themselves plus the items.
- Stress free: A moving company handles the difficult tasks and leaves the light ones for you. This means you can handle activities like changing addresses and cancelling deliveries at your free time. Moving companies have the options of full-service moves where they handle the entire move. This is very convenient as you do not have to interrupt your normal programme to handle a move. Movers are very safe and reliable. They show up when required and move the items safely and promptly. They have a high success rate and they always update you on their progress. Knowing your items will be safely delivered on time is relaxing.
- Emergencies: Moving companies have the capacity to deal with emergencies. Situations that arise suddenly such as separations, job relocations or natural disasters leave us confused. Not knowing how to salvage the remaining items and store them safely is worrying. Moving companies have warehouses that can store your items until you are settled.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The best moving practices
Schedule a move at least months in advance. It is necessary to have adequate time to prepare.
Scale down your move. Sell and donate items you no longer require. They reduce the hauling efficiency and increase the moving cost.
Create an inventory of all packed items. Compare it with the mover’s inventory after loading.
Separate items to be used for the first night and move them yourself.
Begin packing from the room with most and rarely used items as you proceed to everyday items.
Take pictures of electrical connections. It helps when re-installing them in your new premises.
Document the condition of all packed items. It comes in handy when seeking compensation.
Place the packed items in strategic locations to ease the movers movement. Ensure they spend minimal time loading items to reduce the cost charged.
How to find a reliable mover in Clinton
Ask for referrals from friends, family or coworkers. People in your locality may have experienced the services of a moving company first hand. Their suggestions are reliable since you trust the source.
Check the experience of previous customers from customer review sites. The reviews have in-depth information about how moving companies operate. Learn to distinguish fake and honest reviews. Check the following sites for verified reviews about moving companies.
Check the company’s compliance at FMCSA. Moving companies have a USDOT carrier number that permits them to move household items across states. Choose the moving company with the most reliable safety rating.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies with over 25 years of experience. We have conducted local, countrywide and international moves. We have improved our services by professionally training our employees and using advanced equipment. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the smoothest moving services.
Our moving services
- Interstate moves
- Senior moves
- Pool table moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Local moves
- Full-service moves
- Residential relocations
- Piano moves
- Cheap Clinton movers
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 and enjoy world class services. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of our page and get a company representative to visit you.