Clinton Long Distance Moving Companies
Of the 40 million people who move annually in the U.S., approximately 8 million move to different states. Whether you're joining your spouse, college or simply want a change of environment, with the help of a professional moving company, your move will flow without any hiccups. We have the resources to give you an unforgettable moving experience. If you're preparing a move to Clinton, reach out and we will guide you on which services suit you best. We also transport vehicles.
Tips to make moving a breeze
- Creating a list of everything you need to do before the big day will help you plan and monitor your progress. Include details like when to notify the bank and the relevant businesses, which company to hire, the moving date and when to look for a school for your kids among others.
- Hire professional cleaning services to clean your new house before moving in. Take care of any repairs while the rooms are still empty. Prepping your house makes it easy to settle in.
- Inventory your items. Take stock of what you own and use the list to decide what you want to move, sell or donate. The inventory will also be useful when checking if all your belongings were delivered to your new place.
- You need plenty of boxes to pack your possessions. You can acquire them from bookstores or liquor stores in your area. Be sure to check if the boxes have firm edges to keep your items intact. You also need other packing materials such as sealing tape, labels and marker pens.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Proper equipment: To move quickly and ensure the safety of your belongings, you need to have the appropriate equipment. Since buying the equipment will be costly, your best option is to hire a professional moving company. They have straps, dollies, and heavy-duty blankets to lift and carry your items with ease from one point to another. This equipment helps the movers work efficiently.
- Safety: Moving heavy furniture requires skills and expertise. Professional movers know how to get the job done and will carefully pack, load and unload your items without causing damage. They work in teams using their strength and techniques which makes the work even easier. Your safety and that of your items is guaranteed.
- Special services: If you own bulky and awkwardly shaped pieces of furniture or appliances, you know that they need special attention. Movers are ready for such tasks and you can rely on them to deliver the items safely. They offer special services like piano moving and furniture relocation.
- Affordability: Professional movers have a pre-determined system of calculating moving costs. They use factors such as the size of your move and the destination to get accurate estimates. Not only do the movers offer affordable moving rates, they provide services of high standards.
Ways to choose the right moving company
Make a list of at least 5 moving companies and request for moving quotes. Compare their prices and the types of services they offer. Consider movers who have a long successful track record and a wider coverage.
Avoid moving scams by hiring movers who are members of the American Moving and Storage Association. These are companies whose backgrounds have been thoroughly checked. The movers are closely monitored and must agree to follow the association's rules and regulations. This eliminates rogue movers hence protecting the consumer from falling prey to scammers.
Read online reviews to find out what other people are saying about your moving company. The Better Business Bureau offers valuable information about the performance of moving companies. Customers usually review and rate companies based on their experience. Read the comments carefully to have a clear picture of the company you are interested in.
- Door to door moving
- International moves
- Long distance moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Whether it’s a big or small move, the experts at A-1 Auto Transport are ready to give you advice on which services are good for you. With over two decades of successfully moving people to different places, we can confidently handle your move and deliver your belongings safely. We take pride in the many awards we've won for excellence in service provision and continue to upgrade our services to serve you better.
Get free estimates
For bookings, complaints or compliments, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer experts on 888-509-3213. Get free moving quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.