Clifton long Distance Moving Companies
Long distance moves are among the most common moves in the country. People move for various reasons; education, vacation, affordable housing or other personal reasons. Long distance moving may be daunting, but professional movers make the process easy. Clifton is a city in Passaic County with over 90,000 residents making it the 11th largest municipality in the state of New Jersey. Clifton’s motto of ‘The city that cares,’ is upheld by having numerous programmes to assist the less fortunate in the country and overseas. The city also has beautiful scenery at the Great Mountain Reservation and numerous parks. If you wish to make your move stress-free, talk to A-1 Auto Transport. We have the most advanced moving and vehicle relocation services in Passaic County.
Why a professional mover is necessary
- Bulky items: Moving heavy items from the house to the truck can be very stressful. The staircases may be steep and the paths narrow. These conditions require experienced and professionally trained personnel. Moving companies also have the right equipment to handle bulky items.
- Long distances: Long distance moves are more challenging compared to other types of moves. They take up lots of time and require adequate moving resources. Moving companies have experienced drivers who transport your items in modified trucks and can safely move under different terrains and conditions such as extreme weather. They also work in shifts to reduce exhaustion which can result to accidents.
- The right equipment: Moving companies have sufficient moving equipment for all moving items and tasks. They have trolleys and ramps to load heavy items while they use modified trucks to transport your items. The trucks have air cushioned carriers and real-time satellite tracking technology to provide safety and security to your items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Locate the best moving company in Clifton
Use the American Movers and Storage Association to find the best moving companies. The association is renowned for the Promover brand. It seeks to improve the moving industry through provision of quality services and spreading awareness about the importance of moving companies. Most reliable moving and storage companies in the country are members of the association.
When moving within the state of New Jersey, look for companies that offer services in the state. Local moving companies know the road network and the best routes to use. They also have all licenses and insurances in line with the requirements of the New Jersey Department of Transport. A-1 Auto Transport is compliant with these requirements.
When dealing with state to state moving companies, verify their licenses and insurance at the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association. The association is a subsidiary of the United States Department of Transport. It regulates moving, auto transport and storage companies to ensure they provide safe services.
Protect yourself when moving. Read and understand the ‘Your rights and responsibilities when you move’ booklet from the FMCSA. It gives the best moving tips such as how to identify rogue movers and moving charges.
5 tips to ease your move to Clifton
- Plan your move months ahead. Choose a reliable and experienced moving company that meets all your requirements. Move during the off-season. The period between October to March has fewer people moving. This results to reduced moving rates and swift moving services.
- It takes time to prepare a comprehensive cross-country moving quote. Ensure you set adequate time for the company to conduct a walkthrough so as to give an accurate quote.
- Assemble moving supplies months beforehand. You need quality packing material and moving equipment to make the move efficient. Use corrugated boxes that have extra layers of tape along the sides and the bottom.
- When packing, use small boxes to pack heavy items and large boxes to pack light items. Fill the boxes to the top and label them along the sides. Each box should have your name, contents and destination. You can also use A-1 Auto Transport’s full-service move for a professionally executed move.
- Separate items you will need on arrival. Pack them in an overnight bag and move them under your care.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We conduct moving and auto transport services across all 50 states of the country and overseas. Our consistent growth has been due to our loyal customers who rely on our quality services at affordable rates.
A-1 Auto Transport’s services
- Local moves
- State to state moves
- Military moves
- Government moves
- House moves
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Furniture moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Senior moves
Make the switch
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.