Cleveland Heights Long Distance Moving Companies
It is a big step to relocate either for work or retirement. However, the excitement that follows when you open the doors to your new home, meet new friends and experience different cultures is immeasurable. A-1 Auto Transport is an Ohio-based professional moving company that will make your move to Cleveland Heights exceptional. We offer vehicle transport among other specialized services.
Tips to make your move easier
- Check the new place beforehand to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings. Learn what the people like to do on weekends, the local shops, and the favorite family fun activities. This will help you adapt with ease when you finally move in.
- Arrange your belongings into three categories; to move, donate or sell. Packing will be easier and more organized. Contact charity homes to pick up items that you intend to donate. You can hold a garage sale for items such as furniture.
- Pack an overnight box. The moving process is tiring and you probably won't have the energy to unpack when you arrive. The survival kit will help you get through the first night without opening up the boxes. Just be sure to pack items that you need to use first such as toilet paper and coffee.
- Hire a reputable moving company to help you relocate. Make sure they know every detail such as items that need special attention. Reserve parking space in advance so that your items can easily be loaded.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why it is important to hire a professional moving company
- They have the resources. A move can only be successful if you have a truck of the right size, equipment, and skilled personnel. This is what you get with a professional moving company. They know exactly what to do and plan everything for you. There will be no heavy lifting on your part and they will keep your items safe from start to finish.
- Cost saving. There are many expenses involved in moving and if you're not careful, you risk overspending. Hiring a mover is economical in the long run. They provide packing supplies and the risk of damaged or broken items is almost zero. You won't spend more than you should since you will know exactly how much the move will cost.
- Professional movers are accountable for your move. Any damage or loss, while they handle your items, will be on their side and will be obligated to reimburse you depending on your insurance policy.
- Efficiency and speed. Movers are professional from the moment you contact them to the final arrangement of items at your new home. They are trained to work fast to complete your move within the shortest time possible. They will focus on making your move efficient while you focus on dealing with other issues.
Factors to consider when hiring a moving company
- You need to know what type of services you require. If you are moving out of state, long distance movers will be more experienced than local movers. The company you are considering should be professional and flexible. Ask if they charge extra for special services so that you have full information before getting into an agreement.
- Check if your mover is licensed. To avoid being trapped by scammers, search for them in the FMCSA database. They should have a valid USDOT Number clearly displayed on their fleet of vehicles. Local movers should have a certificate from the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio.
- Do a background check to determine how the company deals with disputes. A majority of positive comments signifies quality services. The BBB rates movers based on performance. Higher rates are a strong indicator of good performance over the years.
Our specialized services include
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Packing materials
Why you should hire us
Our strong focus is on helping you, whatever your moving needs may be. We love to see our clients achieve their goals and every project that we manage is within your budget. We are the experts in house relocation, regardless of the size of your move. The money you spend on moving is more of an investment than expenditure because of the many benefits you get out of our exceptional services. At A-1 Auto Transport, no job is too big or too small for us.
Get professional help
Our communication center is open 24/7. Speak directly to us by calling our toll free number 888-509-3213. Grab your free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.