Safe And Reliable Cleburne County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cleburne County residents have trusted A-1 Auto Transport Inc. for all things auto shipping for the past two decades. We are an FMCSA licensed and insured car shipping firm authorized by the Arkansas Department of Transportation to offer professional car shipping services to the region at large. We have a track record for shipping cars to or from Cleburne County that comes second to none in the entire State of Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Cleburne County to Atlanta||$385||514 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Omaha to Cleburne County||$397||530 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Cleburne County to Des Moines||$402||536 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to Cleburne County||$487||650 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cleburne County to Washington, D.C.||$604||1008 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Jacksonville to Cleburne County||$643||858 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Cleburne County to Phoenix||$777||1296 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Francisco to Cleburne County||$1178||1964 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Cleburne County
Cleburne County is a 1st congressional district crossed and served by a rich road network that facilitates car shipping services to every nook and cranny of the 592 square mile area. We are well versed with all the roads, down to the street level. Whether you come from here or want your car shipped to or from Edgemont, Higden, Prim, Quitman, Wilburn, Concord, Drasco, Heber Springs, Ida or Tumbling Shoals, our Cleburne County car shipping services are well within your reach.
Through the highways serving the Cleburne County, shipping cars to or from Cleburne County is facilitated both at intrastate and interstate levels. Our intrastate car shipping service stretch to the adjacent regions of Stone County, Independence County, White County, Faulkner County, and Van Burden County. At the interstate level, we ship cars to or from Cleburne County, AR, to the states of Colorado, Texas, New Mexico, Tennessee, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Georgia, and New York.
Services we offer our Cleburne County clientele
- Open carrier services: We have a number of open carriers which can accommodate all autos from sedans to SUVs, ATVs, trucks, motorcycles, vans, mobile homes, as well as heavy machinery. Open carriers are budget-friendly as they can accommodate several vehicles on one trip, creating a cost-sharing advantage.
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers accommodate one or sometimes just two vehicles at a go. They offer privacy and extra protection, making them ideal for shipping sports cars, classic cars, and high-end vehicles.
- State to state moving services: We are recognized for shipping cars to or from Cleburne County and Arkansas at large to the rest of the 49 states of America. Our state to state moving services are insured as dictated by the FMCSA rules and regulations as well as the Arkansas Department of Transportation.
- Terminal services: Are you new or just visiting Cleburne County? We can safely ship your vehicle to convenient terminals and car depots for pickup.
- Door to door services: Residents enjoy door to door services in which we pick up the vehicle from their home and deliver it to the front porch of the destination’s address.
Interested in our services? A-1 Auto Transport Inc. services are fairly prices, with no hidden costs whatsoever. We have a comprehensive cost calculator that will provide you with a free-no obligation quote of how much it costs to ship your car around, to, and from, Cleburne County.
Zip Codes included in Cleburne County:
- Zip Code 72044 – Edgemont
- Zip Code 72067 – Higden
- Zip Code 72130 – Prim
- Zip Code 72131 – Quitman
- Zip Code 72179 – Wilburn
- Zip Code 72523 – Concord
- Zip Code 72530 – Drasco
- Zip Code 72543 – Heber Springs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.