Moving To Or From Clayton State University
Recent studies have shown that the average American adult will move more than ten times in his or her entire lifetime. More interesting to note is that ladies tend to move more than men do! These moving facts are quite intriguing especially when you realize that most people still consider moving a daunting task! However, as you prepare to move to or from Clayton State University, it does not have to be a disaster in waiting. We have been moving folks all across Georgia and the entire country with great success. Furthermore, we have moved hundreds (if not thousands) of students to and from the state of Georgia with great ease. Stick around to learn how we achieved this, and how you can make this your story too.
Tips to make your move smoother
Moving has often been touted as a challenging and complicated process. This should not be the case if you follow simple moving tips and tricks like the ones we have outlined below.
- Inventory: Be sure to take inventory of all your belongings. Besides ensuring that everything is accounted for as you pack and unpack, an inventory will also guide you on what to carry and what to leave behind. A personal inventory is also good if you are using a professional moving company as you will be able to compare and know if everything is accounted for.
- Find out dorm or apartment rules: Call and find out what you are allowed to move in with and what is not allowed. It is also wise to call ahead of time and find out if the dorm or apartment provides some furnishings such as stoves, lounge furniture and so on so that you do not have to carry your own.
Why should you hire a professional mover for your student move?
You are probably weighing the pros and cons of hiring a professional mover for a move as ‘small’ as yours. There is no move too small to hire a professional mover. Here are some reasons why you should hire one.
- They are efficient: Professional movers have loads of experience in all the moving processes such as packing, lifting and loading. They are bound to spend a shorter time moving you than it would take you and a bunch of friends. Furthermore, they have all the tools and equipment to make the job efficient.
- It may actually save you some money: Hiring a professional moving company may seem expensive at first because you need to pay for all the services in one go. Most often than not, professional companies will send you a quote which will contain all your costs. However, moving by yourself could see you miscalculating and probably spending more than you had planned to in the long run.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Finding the best moving company
When you need to hire the services of a good moving company, you need to be sure that you have settled on the right company. Here is how to find the best moving company for your student move.
- Ensure that they are licensed: Every moving company should be licensed to operate in a particular state and country. To find out if a moving company is licensed, you can check if they have a unique USDOT number. Furthermore, ensure that their license is up to date on this database.
- Find out if they are insured: You should move with a company that is licensed for your own protection and that of your items. Using the same database above, you can find out if the moving company is insured. Moreover, find out if this insurance also covers your items during the move.
Our list of moving services
At A-1 Auto Transport Inc, we offer a wide variety of moving services which include local and long-distance moving, interstate and cross country moving, nationwide and international moving services. Additionally, we offer full service moves, labor for hire, pool table and vehicle transport, door to door moving and delivery services, moving storage, access to cheap movers and many other services.
Here is why you should move with us
We are a fully fledged moving services provider with all the correct licenses and insurance. What’s more, we have an American Moving and Storage Association membership, as well as great Better Business Bureau rankings. Over and above our professional affiliations, we are a recognized ProMover with over twenty years experience moving folks all over the country and the world. Our proven track record speaks for us.
Don’t hesitate to reach us
We are waiting on your call via 888-509-3213 if you have any moving queries. You may also contact us by filling out the form at the top of this page.