Safe And Reliable Clayton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The popularity of Clayton is pegged on its rich heritage that dates back to the 1800s. The town which occupies the central part of Alabama has a number of sites that have been recognized by the National Registrar of Historical Places. To be part of the list is considered an honor in the fifty states in the US. A-1 Auto Transport understands the needs of vehicle owners in the town. We ship vehicles to various parts of the country using covered and uncovered trailers that are well-maintained and ready for the job. We also have a team of professionals that can handle several requests and still deliver top-notch services at all times.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tampa to Clayton||$407||407 miles||2-4 days|
|Miami to Clayton||$461||615 miles||3-5 days|
|Clayton to Austin||$625||833 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Clayton||$710||947 miles||3-5 days|
|Clayton to Minneapolis||$740||1234 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Clayton||$749||1248 miles||4-6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Clayton
To cover the entire 6.7 square mile area when shipping cars to or from Clayton requires professionals such as A-1 Auto Transport. We have good knowledge of the area and use the safest and fastest routes to locations in the town. Some of the roads that our drivers use on a regular basis include Alabama State Routes 30, 51, 198 and 239. These roads are well maintained making vehicle transportation effective for our drivers no matter the destinations. In addition to Clayton, we also ship to nearby towns and cities such as Bakerhill, Blue Springs and Clio among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Clayton
When shipping cars to or from Clayton, we get to interact with both regular and luxury vehicles from all over the world. It does not matter the brand name, size or overall structure of the vehicle, we have likely shipped your make and model to all the fifty states in the US. Even though we ship a diverse range of cars there are some that are much more common for our drivers. These vehicles are SUV, trucks, sedans, ATVs, trucks, snowmobiles, motorcycles, boats and high-end cars among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Clayton
A-1 Auto Transport encourages car owners to prepare their vehicles before the final shipping date. Some of the best ways to get your car ready are:
- Remove unwanted items. Any personal items that are kept in your car but are not part of its original look should be removed immediately. These items also include accessories that enhance its look.
- Wash the car. It’s important to have a clean car when it is time for the driver to pick the car up. Dust and dirt can hide cosmetic blemishes on a car, and you will want to be able to clearly see all areas of the car before it is loaded onto the carrier.
- Consult your mechanic. Before handing your car over to an auto shipper, it is advisable to involve a professional mechanic to inspect it for any damage. The mechanic should check out the car and make repairs where necessary.
- Fuel your car. Ensure that your car has at least a quarter of its tank full of gas when being handed over for shipment. The gas will make it easier for it to be moved when loading it onto a trailer or international shipping vessel.
- Have your camera ready. Be ready to take pictures of all surface areas of the car when the driver arrives to pick it up. This way, if anything seems amiss when the car is delivered, you will have pictures to show the exact condition of the car when it was picked up.
- Keys. It’s important to have an extra set of keys to the car as the driver will be required to have a set so the doors and trunk can be opened and the ignition turned on to load and unload cars along the delivery route.
Our service portfolio
We offer several car transportation options to folks shipping cars to or from Clayton on a regular basis. Some of these options include:
- Cross country vehicle shipping: Vehicle transportation across the US is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We have a team of truck drivers that have mastered the major transportation routes that lead to the fifty states. These routes make it possible for us to pick up and drop off vehicles within the shortest time possible, both day and night. Our drivers use transport trailers that can accommodate vehicles of diverse tonnages without exposing them to damage. Apart from overland transport to different parts of the US, we also move cars by sea to various ports nationwide. Additionally, cross country shipping rates are pocket-friendly for both companies and individuals.
- Motorhome shipping: Are you in need of a vehicle moving company that is conversant with motorhome shipping? You are in luck! We are experts in moving large vehicles and move them in a short time regardless of the location. Our transport trailers comprise of flatbed trucks that can easily accommodate a motorhome, no matter its size. These specialized trucks make shipping of these large vehicles safer and faster for our drivers. When shipping motorhomes, we make sure they are insured for the benefit of our customers.
The Common Way Cars Are Shipped to Clayton
The two most common ways to ship cars to Clayton are open and enclosed auto transport. Here’s a little information on both:
- Open auto transport-The most common way to ship a car via the interstate today and ideal for most makes and models of cars, pickup trucks and small SUV’s. Oversized and large vehicles may be required to pay an extra handling fee as they often take up more than one space on a carrier and fees must be adjusted. These carriers are available in single and double decker and can haul anywhere from one to nine or more vehicles at one time.
- Enclosed auto transport-Often used for expensive luxury cars and classic, collectible and sports cars, enclosed auto transport is a great way to move vehicles that need to be inside a secure environment during shipment. With fewer cars on the carrier, a guaranteed delivery date for transport is often available and service is often quicker. The rate for shipping is higher than you would pay for open auto transport, but the service is superior.
There are fewer enclosed auto carriers on the roads due to the higher cost to manufacture and purchase the carrier. Also, these carriers hold fewer cars than the traditional open carrier and when operators transport cars, they want to make money. Also, insurance rates are higher for luxury and collectible cars, and this rate hike is charged accordingly to the vehicle owner.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is a professional auto shipper whose services are available nationwide and overseas. We have well trained staff whose focus is making your shipping experience pleasantly memorable. Our drivers also use modern car carriers to move all types of vehicles to near and far off locations in a safe manner. Additionally, our rock bottom car transportation rates give us a competitive edge over others offering similar services.
To learn more about us, contact a member of our sales team today!
Clayton Alabama Local Resources
For drivers license or vehicle registration, you can visit the Barbour County Revenue Office in Clayton, Alabama.
To contact the office, please call: 334-775-8371.
Automobile Towing and Repair in Clayton
B&A Collision and Tire
Dasinger Brothers Shop (Wrecker Service)
24/7 emergency towing service.
Texaco Clayton (Auto Repair)
For automobile engine work, oil changes and tire repair.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.