Safe And Reliable Clayhatchee Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The population of Clayhatchee may seem small, but it has managed to appear on the map by being a part of the Ozark Micropolitan Statistical Area. Its association with the area gives it a chance to interact with other counties in the area resulting in its overall growth. A-1 Auto Transport is part of the growth in the town and the rest of Alabama through the services we provide in the area. We have a committed team that ensures vehicle owners get top quality automobile transportation services in the US. Our team can also organize for international vehicle shipping to most countries worldwide.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Clayhatchee||$222||222 miles||2-4 days|
|Orlando to Clayhatchee||$371||371 miles||2-4 days|
|Nashville to Clayhatchee||$378||378 miles||2-4 days|
|Clayhatchee to Albuquerque||$818||1363 miles||4-6 days|
|San Diego to Clayhatchee||$1052||2104 miles||6-8 days|
|Clayhatchee to Los Angeles||$1091||2182 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Clayhatchee
For over twenty years, we have shipped vehicles to the 2.7 square mile area and its surroundings. Our drivers have mastered the landscape of the town and can ship vehicles to various locations within the shortest time possible. When shipping cars to or from Clayhatchee, we use Alabama State Route 92 that passes through the town and beyond. Besides shipping vehicles within the town, we also extend our services to nearby cities such as Dothan and Enterprise, located in Alabama.
Types of cars we ship to or from Clayhatchee
Our truck drivers have been shipping cars to or from Clayhatchee for more than two decades. We have shipped both regular and luxury vehicles to the fifty states and to international destinations as well. Most times, we use either covered or uncovered trailers to move vehicles such as dually trucks, snow mobiles, ATVs, sedans, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, vans and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Clayhatchee
To ensure that your vehicle is eligible for transportation to a location of your choice, it needs to be prepared adequately. Some of the ways to prepare it are:
- Book an appointment with your mechanic. It is important to have your vehicle checked out by your mechanic before shipping it. The mechanic will arrest any leaks and confirm if the car is in good working condition.
- Wash your car well. It is advisable to clean your car personally or take it to a car wash. Make sure the interior and exterior are sparkling clean and items for personal use are removed from the vehicle.
- Inspection Report As soon as your auto carrier driver arrives to pick up your car, they will perform an inspection that outlines the condition of the car. Ensure you inspect the car together with them before signing on the document and handing over the vehicle for transportation.
- Photographs It is important that you take photographs of your car from all angles/sides and hold onto the files until the car is delivered. This will be an ideal way to compare the condition when it arrives.
- Spare keys Have a set of spare keys made so you can provide one to the driver that will open all doors and trunk as well as start the car.
- Contact information Have your contact information handy to give to the driver and be sure to take down their information as well so you will have it kin case an emergency arrives.
Our service collection is the best for companies and individuals shipping cars to or from Clayhatchee. Some of these are highlighted below.
- Multi car shipping: Majority of auto dealerships in the US that ship several vehicles throughout the year rely on our excellent car shipping services. We have suitable trailers that can easily accommodate vehicles of varied tonnages across the fifty states. Vehicles shipped using our open car carriers are well secured to avoid them toppling over during transportation. We also move luxury cars in multiples using suitable trailers that ensure they do not get damaged in any way. Additionally, shipping of several cars to international locations from Clayhatchee, Alabama is also possible with A-1 Auto Transport upon request.
- ATV shipping: Outdoor vehicles such as ATVs may be able to withstand rough terrains when in use but they still need to be shipped with a lot of care. We have interacted with all-terrain vehicles for many years and understand the best ways to ship them locally or internationally. Our drivers ensure that the ATV is tied down securely on the trailer to avoid any movement while in transit. We have open car carriers and flatbed carriers that are ideal for moving ATVs of different sizes and weights. When shipping more than one ATV, we use flatbed trucks that have an elongated back area ideal for transporting large vehicles. It does not matter whether you are shipping single or side by side ATVs, we will do it on your behalf.
How Open Auto Transport Works
Open air transport is the primary way that cars are shipped to Clayhatchee and it is the least expensive type of auto transport available. The car will be driven onto either a single level flatbed trailer or a double decker carrier where it can be hauled along with up to nine or more cars at the same time. Financially speaking, open air transport is the money saver when it comes to choosing how your car is shipped. It can however take up to several weeks for delivery depending on how many other cars are loaded or unloaded onto the carrier along the route.
Using Enclosed Auto Transport
The best of the best vehicles are hauled with enclosed auto transport and this includes classic, antique, sports, exotic, sports and race, collectible and luxury cars, trucks, SUV’s and vans as well as motorcycles, ATV’s and other property. As with open auto transport, vehicles are driven into the enclosed trailer and secured for shipment. On single level trailers, one or two cars can fit inside and on double level trailers, one to three or four cars can fit inside.
The benefits of enclosed auto transport
Enclosed auto transport offers several benefits for vehicle owners. These include:
- A protected environment for shipment.
- Insurance coverage.
- Guaranteed delivery dates available for most shipments.
- Quicker delivery times than open transport.
The overall cost will be higher than open auto transport, but with the added security, the cost is worth the investment when you have a rare or expensive vehicle that needs protection during transport.
We Offer Other Ways to Ship a Car
While interstate transport is the most common way to move a car to Clayhatchee, we also offer assistance with rail and air shipments. Shipping by railway can be an inexpensive way to ship a car but should be booked at least a month in advance. Air freight is highly expensive but is a fast way for delivery. It is however, generally used only for extremely expensive vehicles.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has been in the business of vehicle transportation for over twenty years. We have invested in state-of-the-art trailers that can move vehicles of sizes and weight worldwide. Our modern equipment also makes it possible to haul cars in a safe manner and deliver them to various destinations on time. Also, our rates for shipping are the lowest in the US and beyond.
Get in touch with us!
To get a free quote from our sales team, call us on (800) 452-2880 today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.