Clay Long Distance Moving Companies
People living in the United States relocate more often than people in other countries. You might want to move to a big or smaller home/apartment, to be closer to your family. Or you may move to another state because you want better schools for your children, among other reasons.
Clay City is an incorporated community located in Baldwin County in Alabama. We can help you move to/or from this area.
Professional moving companies can provide door to door moving services to any location within the United States and internationally. A-1 Auto Transport Inc helps you with everything including planning, packing, loading, transport, temporary storage, and unloading, unpacking, and items arrangements in your new place.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Here are some insider tips to help make your move smoother.
- Be emotionally prepared: Making a long distance move can have a major impact on your life. Moving to a new state or country can mean starting all over again. But being prepared can mean all the difference.
- Purge and pack well: We tend to accumulate a lot of unnecessary items. Make a list of the essential items you must ship to your new place. Make sure you pack them properly to prevent damage while in transit. Get rid of the unnecessary items that increase the cost of moving and don’t add value. Remember to keep clothes, essential supplies, important papers, jewelry, and valuable artifacts with you.
- Hire professional movers in Clay city: Professional moving companies have trained staff and resources to provide you with a smooth and efficient relocation throughout the United States and overseas at a reasonable cost. They will help you with everything including the manual labor and house arrangements in your new location.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Moving is exciting because it represents a new beginning. But it can also be very challenging. Local moves and intrastate moves are different from long distance moves. Interstate moves involve shipping goods across state borderlines and require a special authority.
Out-of-state movers specialize in long distance moving and have special licenses and insurance. These are designed to protect you and your belongings. Hiring professional movers will make your relocation easy, efficient, secure, safe, and affordable.
How to find the best moving company
It is important to hire a reliable mover to ship your possessions. And here’s how to do that.
- Make a short-list and screen the movers: Get recommendations and research the movers. Visit their website and offices in Clay City. Search online for the company’s reviews and customer complaints. Find out if the mover is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA).
- Check authorization: Make sure that the moving company is licensed and insured to operate legally. This authority is granted by the Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Authority (FMCSA). Check the mover’s USDOT number and the MC number on the regulator’s website.
- Evaluate estimates and select your mover: Get 3 or 4 moving companies to give you written ‘binding’ estimates or ‘binding not to exceed’ estimates. These estimates have a cap on the cost of moving. Compare the quotes and choose the best company.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is full-service professional moving company that will plan and execute your move from start to finish. We help with local moves, interstate moves, and across the country moves to any location in the United States and overseas. We provide door to door moving services including:
- Moving storage
- House arrangement
- Cheap Clay movers
- Same day moves
- Work Moves
- Office Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- International Moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- Military Moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are one of the largest and most reputable worldwide shippers in the United States. And we have a fleet of specially-designed moving trucks and equipment to pick up your belongings and deliver them to your new home anywhere in the United States or overseas in the shortest time possible.
We have over 20 years experience in the transport industry and are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA). We are rated A+ by BBB and have 5 Star rating on transportreviews.com
Make the move Now!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.