Clarksville Long Distance Moving Companies
One of the oldest towns in America, Clarksville withstood the test of time to become a major shopping hub of Southern Indiana. The city is located at the banks of Ohio River and has 22,000 residents. Renown for auto racing, the city has regular concerts and comedy autos in the parks. Notable attractions include the Clarksville Little Theater, Falls of Ohio State Park and the Colgate Clock; which is one of the biggest clocks in the world. The city also has a memorial center for boxing icon, Muhammad Ali. If you love the sight of large water bodies and expansive farmlands, Clarksville might be the place for you. Make the long distance move to Clarksville with the professional mover, A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with moving and vehicle shipments.
Why a professional mover is necessary
- Damage prevention: Moving involves handling different types of items. Clothes, furniture, utensils and electronics are the most common. Items such as utensils and electronics are delicate. They require extra care when handling unlike books or clothes. A moving company has the equipment and employees who are trained to handle such items. They have grippers to hold the edges of such items tightly and safely. Heavy items like refrigerators are moved by strong and well-coordinated employees. This establishes optimum safety along the entire process. If you hire friends to help with your move, be ready for frequent damages and delays.
- Insurance: The company provides basic insurance at $0.60/lb. The movers are required by law to provide bodily-injury and property-damage insurance at a minimum of $750,000. Valuable items can be covered under the full value protection. This ensures items like stereos, T.V screens and antiques can be recovered in case of damages. When conducting a self-move, the items and workers are not insured. This is risky due to heavy losses the owner may incur in case of an accident. Your friend may break a limb while your refrigerator may get destroyed.
- Professional inventory: Moving companies create an inventory with every item they pack and load. When packing, they use a checklist that notes the items contained and its destination. This helps when unpacking and arranging the house. During loading, the heaviest items are loaded foremost while light items go on top. The essential items are loaded last, close to the exit. The moving company always performs a final sweep after everything is loaded.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Clarksville
Get recommendations from real estate agents. They know how moving companies operate and have insider information about the best moving companies. You can also rely on friends or relatives who have moved before.
View the rating of a company by Better Business Bureau. It is the best known company assessor in the country. Their strict programme can easily identify the best mover from the lot. They display the history of customer-mover disagreements and how companies treat their customers.
The best tips when moving to Clarksville
- Choose a reliable interstate moving company for a long distance move. Set a convenient moving date during winter when the demand is low and the prices subsidized.
- Acquire moving supplies beforehand. Use the company’s estimate to guide you when preparing a budget. Account for all moving items and ask for additional services in case of specialized items.
- Scale down your move. Sell and donate stuff you don’t use anymore. Reducing the load weight reduces the moving cost by a considerable amount.
- Assign an adequate timeline for packing. This process is time-consuming and exhausting. Enlist friends to help with packing. Use mobile apps for the best packing tips.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
The numerous positive remarks on our customer testimonials page are testament to our incredible services. If you need an efficient move at affordable prices, A-1 Auto Transport is the place to be. We have serviced hundreds of moves in Indiana with a 98% success rate.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Apartment moves
- Office moves
- Local moves
- Military moves
- International moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Interstate moves
- Cheap Clarksville movers
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-509-3123 and fill out the form at the top of our page to speak with a moving expert. At A-1 Auto Transport, there is something for everyone.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.