Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clarksville, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Clarksville, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Clarksville is located in northwestern Arkansas near the Arkansas River and the Ozark Mountains. This city is perfect for nature lovers as there are beautiful mountains and woodland areas as well as fresh waterways all around where people can take advantage of many outdoor activities. Peaches are the number one crop in Clarksville and people come from miles away just to purchase them from local farmers.
The Johnson County Peach Festival which began in 1938 is one of the most popular events held in Clarksville and brings thousands to the local area annually in early summer. Clarksville is a great place to raise a family and it is the first city in Arkansas to include an educational program that included providing laptop computers to every child in middle and high school that could be taken home for homework and other educational purposes.
You can learn more about Clarksville by visiting the Clarksville Chamber of Commerce (CCOC) website. The CCOC site includes information about local business, things to do and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Clarksville to New Orleans||$393||525 miles||2 -4 days|
|Atlanta to Clarksville||$457||610 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Clarksville to Chicago||$492||657 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Clarksville||$663||1105 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Clarksville to Jacksonville||$716||955 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Miami Beach to Clarksville||$764||1274 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Clarksville to San Jose||$1093||1822 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Francisco to Clarksville||$1118||1864 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips for Shipping a Car to Clarksville
A few helpful tips from A-1 Auto Transport to help you with preparing your car for shipment to Clarksville:
- Cars are inspected before they are loaded and after they are delivered. You should make sure the car is clean inside and out so there will not be dust, grime or grease in the way of an accurate inspection. A clean car is also safer to transport as there is far less risk that chunks of dirt or mud will fall off onto other cars on the carrier. The interior needs to be clean as well as empty. Personal items including loose CD’s or DVD’s, GPS, radars and other items need to be removed before the car is loaded. These items are not covered by auto transport insurance and they are at risk of being lost or damaged during shipment.
- The car alarm needs to be fully disabled. If it cannot be disabled, you need to show the driver how to shut it off in case it sets off during transport.
- Your fuel should be no higher than a quarter tank as the driver only needs enough to load and unload the car during transport. Extra fuel adds weight and weight will add cost to the shipment.
- Important paperwork needs to be stored in a safe place. You should have a copy of the proof of insurance, the shipping contract and any other paperwork documenting written or verbal agreements, rates and other information.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Clarksville Auto Transport Guide
Great-Wide Dedicated Transport
Great Wide Dedicated Transport is a privately owned and operated trucking company that has been in business for more than three years in Clarksville. They provide transport for a variety of motor vehicles and machinery as well as boats, farm supplies, and dry freight. They have great references and all transport is handled by licensed professionals that work fast and efficiently to guarantee on-time delivery to customers. They have affordable rates and are insured and bonded through the USDOT.
3100 Sterlin Hurley Ind. Highway, Clarksville, Arkansas 72830
Zavala Trucking Company LLC
Zavala is a small trucking company that operates out of Knoxville, Arkansas. They offer competitive rates for auto and truck transport as well as freight shipping and they can travel inside as well as outside of the state. Zavala Trucking Company LLC transports cars, trucks, vans and other types of vehicles as well as general freight, oversized loads and much more. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can be contacted by phone for a quote and to book service.
22525 I-40, Knoxville, Arkansas 72845
Jimmy T Wood Inc.
Jimmy T Woods Inc. is a small, family owned and operated trucking company that works throughout the state of Arkansas. They are located in Memphis, Tennessee and transport freight throughout the state of Arkansas as well as several other nearby southern states. This company is licensed and insured and has been in business longer than two years.
382 Klinke Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee 38127
Oakley Transport is a well-established trucking company located in West Memphis, Arkansas. They are privately owned and operated and hire only licensed drivers to handle all transportation. This company is bonded and insured through the FMCSA and they have a clean driving record.
400 Mound City Road, West Memphis, Arkansas 72301
Martin Transport Inc.
Martin Transport offers highly competitive rates for all transport and they work inside and out of the state of Arkansas. They ship all makes and models or automobiles and trucks, boats and motorcycles, construction equipment and large tools. Farm machinery and much more. They are registered with the Department of Transportation and all transport is licensed, insured and bonded for customer and vehicle safety.
2346 Pershing Hwy, Smackover, Arkansas 71762
Services And Information
Clarksville includes ZIP codes: