Clarksburg, West Virginia Reliable Auto Transport
Clarksburg was founded in 1785 and has grown from a population of fewer than 1000 people to more than 18,000 today. The city has been named as a National Small City by the National League of Cities of the United States and is an area that thrives on lively historical events, arts and culture and craftworks as well as outdoor sports, hunting and fishing and family friendly recreation and festivals. Shopping is plentiful in Clarksburg as it is home to the largest strip mall in the state, the Eastpointe, and Newpointe. The majority of retail shopping in Clarksburg is done in strip malls located throughout the city. In the downtown district, there are many professional office buildings ranging from law and legal services to finance and insurance and medical. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has their Criminal Justice Information Services Division in Clarksburg and the screening process for those attempting to purchase firearms in the United States is handled out of that office.
For further information about Clarksburg, you can check out the official city website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Clarksburg||$245||245 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Clarksburg||$414||414 miles||2-4 days|
|Kansas City to Clarksburg||$630||840 miles||3-5 days|
|Dallas to Clarksburg||$703||1172 miles||4-6 days|
|Clarksburg to Omaha||$723||965 miles||3-5 days|
|Clarksburg to Phoenix||$1028||2057 miles||6-8 days|
|Clarksburg to Portland||$1047||2618 miles||7-9 days|
|San Diego to Clarksburg||$1202||2404 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Clarksburg
Regardless of whether you are shipping your car locally or from across the United States to Clarksburg, you need to have it prepared for transport. Having the car fully prepared can reduce the risk of possible damage during transport and can also prevent shipping delays from having an ill-prepared vehicle during the inspection at the time of pickup. Keep the following important points in mind as you begin to get the car ready for professional auto transport:
- Wash the car and clean the interior.
- Remove any personal articles from inside the car.
- Disconnect any loose accessories from the exterior of the car. Removable accessories include ground effects and add-on lighting, car and grill covers, unbolted tool boxes and other add-on parts that can fall off during shipment.
- Deactivate the car security system. If it cannot be deactivated, you need to show the driver how to do so if it by chance goes off during transport.
- Diminish the fuel to around a quarter tank. Fuel can add quite a bit of weight to the vehicle and when using professional auto transport, the less weight, the better.
- Inspect the car for fluid leaks. Most drivers will not load a car that has fluid leaks as the fluid can damage other vehicles on the carrier.
- Make sure the transporter offers sufficient insurance coverage for your car. Be sure to get a copy of the proof of insurance.
- Plan to personally be in attendance when the car is picked up so you can walk through the physical inspection with the driver.
- Take detailed photos of the car before it leaves on the truck. Make sure the photos are time/date stamped and keep them for future reference.
- Exchange contact information with the driver so you will both be able to contact the other if there is an emergency or a change to the delivery time or location.
Clarksburg Auto Transport Directory
Triple B Trucking Inc.
Triple B Trucking can transport motor vehicles, motor homes, campers, trailers, motorcycles, boats and general freight. They are fully licensed and insured through the Department of Transportation and offer affordable rates for shipping.
57978 Wright Road
Barnesville, OH 43713
Marietta Transfer Company
Marietta Transfer Company is a trucking company that transports cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, farm equipment and machinery and construction equipment as well as general freight. They have been in business for more than 40 years and have built a respectable reputation with customers throughout the U.S. for reliable, affordable and quick transport solutions. All transport is completely licensed and insured and they are registered with the US DOT.
220 County Road 9
Marietta, OH 45750
Clarksburg includes ZIP codes
26301, 26302, 26306.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.