Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clark County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Clark County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Moving house with your car in tow has been made possible by A-1 Auto Transport. Clark County residents can now have their vehicle conveniently transported to their new home or to any location nationally and internationally. We have truck drivers that have mastered the road network in Illinois and will deliver the vehicles in good time. Our sales team is knowledgeable in a variety of shipping options and will help you choose the best one for you.
Read on to learn more about our services in Clark County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Clark County to Chicago||$211||211 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Clark County to Dallas||$605||807 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Clark County to Boston||$627||1045 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Clark County||$703||1173 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Denver to Clark County||$743||991 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Clark County to Phoenix||$966||1610 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Clark County to Seattle||$1085||2170 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Clark County
A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars to or from Clark County for many years. We often use the available roads in the 505 square mile county. Our drivers use the interstate and major highways that pass through the county. Interstate 70 is a route commonly used by our drivers to connect to neighboring states such as Indiana. We also take advantage of U.S Route 40 to move vehicles in and out of the county.
We also ship vehicles to counties that border Clark County using Illinois Route 1 and 49. These routes give us access to Edgar County to the north, Crawford County to the south, Jasper County to the southwest, Cumberland County to the west, and Coles County to the northwest. Other counties that we ship to outside Illinois include Vigo County and Sullivan County in nearby Indiana.
We offer a variety of vehicle moving services to those seeking transportation for their cars. Some of the services that can be used for shipping cars to or from Clark County include:
- Salvaged car shipping: We ship salvaged cars of all types and sizes across the US at affordable rates. Our expertise in shipping salvaged cars enables us to transport your vehicle in a safe manner. We also ensure that the vehicle is well secured before shipping it to the agreed location.
- Covered car transportation: Our covered car carriers guarantee privacy and extra protection for vehicles being transported locally and abroad. We recommend enclosed trailers for high-end cars and vehicles that can be easily damaged when they get into contact with harmful elements. Our enclosed transport trailers can also ship multiple vehicles at one go.
- Motorcycle shipping: We ship regular, exotic, and salvaged motorcycles to locations across the globe. We strive to deliver them in one piece regardless of their size or distance covered. Both open and closed transport trailers can be used to ship motorbikes.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide array of shipping options for vehicle owners. Our fleet of trucks can handle vehicles with large tonnage without any risk of damage. We have a competent sales team that will answer any questions concerning shipping cars to or from Clark County. To book our services or get a quote at no cost, call us today!
Zip codes included in Clark County
- 62420- Casey
- 62423- Dennison
- 62441- Clark Center
- 62441- Albright
- 62441- Clarksville
- 62441- Oliver
- 62441- Marshall
- 62442- Neadmore
- 62442 -Martinsville
- 62442 -Moonshine
- 62442- Cleone
- 62474- Parker
- 62474 -Westfield
- 62477 -West Union