Clarendon, Arkansas Professional Car Shipping
Clarendon is located right on the banks of the White and Cache Rivers in Monroe County, Arkansas. The city is an area with miles and miles of lush farmland, beautiful churches and historical buildings. The annual climate is fairly warm although it has been known to have temperatures that drop down to the single digits in the winter.
The median household income is lower than the majority of Arkansas cities, but the cost of living in Clarendon is also extremely low. A large portion of local residents works in the agricultural industry including farming, grain mills, and other farm-related occupations as well as education and city and local government services. Clarendon offers local residents a wide array of entertainment that is focused on outdoor living and sports. Hunting, fishing, camping and water sports on the rivers is very popular throughout the year. There are a few public parks as well as a country club and golf course, museums and other attractions for people of all ages to enjoy.
You can learn more about Clarendon on the city page on the Arkansas website.
Learn more: how to transport your car to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Clarendon to Nashville||$299||299 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Clarendon||$377||503 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Clarendon to New Orleans||$409||409 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Clarendon||$595||794 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Clarendon to New York||$710||1184 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Clarendon||$923||1539 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Clarendon to San Diego||$1047||1745 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Clarendon||$1191||1985 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping to Clarendon
Shipping a car is a necessary expense when you need to need to get a car moved from one location to another, especially if you are making a long distance move. Following a few simple tips can help ensure that your car shipment goes smoothly and that you will not pay a price that is higher than it should be:
- Contact the transporter at least two or more weeks prior to the date you expect to need service. This allows time to schedule a truck to pick the car up by the date needed.
- Check with a few companies so you can compare rates. Never hire a company just because they offer a great deal on the price. Safety and the quality of service are the most important factors of auto transport. A low price will often be a precursor to low quality and unsecured service.
- A clean car is a car that will be easy to inspect. When the car is picked up, the driver must complete a visual inspection and it is easier to see cosmetic damage on a clean surface than on a dirty surface. Try to have the car washed before the scheduled date of pickup so the inspection will go smoothly.
- All of your personal belongings should be taken out of the car. There are several reasons for this including first and foremost, personal items are not allowed per DOT regulations to be left inside a vehicle during shipment. The items will not be covered by insurance and they are susceptible to theft or damage during transport. Personal property can also add extra weight to a truck and that can cause the driver to have a load that is heavier than allowed.
- Get everything in writing before your car is picked up. This includes the transport contract, any rate promises or service guarantees and the proof of insurance.
Clarendon Auto Transport Index
Richland Express is a small business that has been providing auto transport services to the Clarendon area for many years. They offer fast, open transport options for private vehicle owners, sales companies, insurance companies, construction companies and the farming community. Richland Express works hard to ensure on time delivery and affordable rates to all customers. They are licensed, insured and bonded through the USDOT.
209 West Cypress Street, Brinkley, Arkansas 72021
Southland Transport Services
Southland Transport Services offers transportation services that are priced low and guaranteed to be handled only by fully trained and licensed professional drivers. They are registered with the US Department of Transportation and they have been in business for more than eight years. Southland Transport Services moves cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats and much more. They also haul farm equipment, grain feed, and other materials.
1085 US-165, Stuttgart, Arkansas 72160
Knoll Feed Transportation
Knoll Feed transportation is a family owned and operated company that has been in business since 1972. They primarily transport grain and other agricultural goods but they also handle auto transport, equipment and machinery transport and much more. They transport locally and statewide to and from farms and mills as well as throughout many cities and towns. They also transport across the United States and Canada and they are registered with the USDOT and offer insured and bonded transportation services.
501 East Michigan Street, Stuttgart, Arkansas 72160
Clarendon includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.