Claremont Long Distance Moving Companies
Out of the estimated 40 million people who relocate annually in the U.S., about 40% move due to transfers or job promotions. To achieve your moving goals, you need a partner who understands all the ins and outs of moving and is ready to help you through the process. Planning to move to Claremont? Visit our offices in New Hampshire to secure your spot on our calendar. We offer military relocation, storage services as well as vehicle transport among other services.
- Get organized. Don’t be the last minute guy. Organize your move early and have a list that will guide you in accomplishing your duties fast. Create a flexible schedule of, say, one week to complete each task before moving to the next.
- Purge your household items. When moving, only take what is necessary. Most items in our houses are way past their usefulness and will only add to the load. Sort your items and decide what to move and what to sell or donate.
- Pack a survival kit with essentials to help you get through the first night at your new home. Include items like toiletries, coffee, snacks, a change of clothes, prescriptions and any item you deem necessary. Use clear bags or a rucksack and keep the bag within easy reach.
- Change your address at least one week in advance. Most people forget this crucial step and end up losing important mail. Doing this early ensures that your mail is forwarded to your new address.
- Label your boxes properly to help the movers handle them accordingly. Be brief when describing what's inside the boxes and don’t forget to indicate their designated rooms. This will make unpacking easy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Advantages of enlisting the services of a professional mover
- Flexibility: When you hire a mover, you get to choose a date that is convenient for you. The services offered by professional movers are flexible and you can trust them to show up on the agreed date. They are better at organizing and planning moves due to their expertise and skills. They will deliver your items within the deadline and help you settle comfortably.
- Confidentiality: If you are moving house or office and are afraid you will lose important documents or valuable items; don’t. The movers respect your privacy and won’t do anything to jeopardize the safety of your items. They will take good care of them from the moment they start packing to the moment they unpack at your new home.
- Affordable services: When you hire a professional mover, you only pay a fixed amount that has been accurately calculated. The movers consider all the costs and capture them in one place. You don’t have to separately hire trucks and people to help you. They will manage your move professionally and request payment only after a successful delivery of your belongings.
Tips for choosing the right moving company
Find out the market rates by comparing the prices of at least 4 moving companies. Have them come to your home for an in-house survey so that they can provide an accurate quote. Don’t accept quotes over the phone without a team on the ground. You need to know how much you will be spending on the move so you can plan effectively.
Make sure your mover is insured. The safety of your belongings should always come first during a move. Reputable movers offer a variety of insurance options to protect your household items. Discuss the details and select a policy that fits your budget and covers the full value of your items.
Check the validity of your mover’s license. Interstate movers are required to have a USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA while in-state movers must be licensed by the states within which they operate. Their trucks must be branded and have the license numbers clearly displayed.
- Long distance moving
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Furniture relocation
- Storage options
- Packing materials
- Residential moving
- International moves
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Since our establishment, we have grown and expanded our operations due to hard work, dedication, and professionalism in service delivery. We only hire the best team in the industry to ensure the safety and security of your possessions. A-1 Auto Transport provides reliable services at affordable rates. Whether you are moving across the street or overseas, we guarantee to make timely and accurate deliveries.
Get free quotes
Simply complete the form at the top of this page and we’ll send you free moving estimates. Our toll-free number 888-509-3213 is available 24/7. Call us today and experience real professionals at work.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com