Claremont Long Distance Moving Companies
Relocating is one of the hardest tasks one could endure. It is not only physically straining but also emotionally demanding. It's hard to bid goodbye to a place you’ve called home for a long time. The only way to ease this burden is by hiring movers. We are professional movers based in California. We would like to make your move to Claremont hassle-free with the tips listed below. We also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
- Take stock: This is particularly fundamental in case you’re employing a moving company. Having a detailed inventory of all your belongings will help you keep track of everything. Consider keeping a spreadsheet of all your boxes and their contents.
- Label everything! Labeling will make unpacking fast and efficient. Ensure you label all boxes and preferably on all sides. This will make it easier for whoever is handling the boxes to identify the contents at a glance. Remember to include the destination of the box. You can assign each room a colour and place coloured stickers on the sides of the boxes.
- Prepare a moving day kit: Keep one box aside for ‘essentials’ that you’ll require on moving day. This includes cleaning supplies, lights, bathroom tissue, garbage bags, change of clothes, your toiletries, and so on.
Tips on loading the truck
- Pack your heavy furniture first like sofas and sectionals.
- Then finish with lighter items, like your IKEA desk, followed by folding chairs that double as clothes hangers.
- Fill the truck with smaller items such as boxes and bags.
- At the end fill the truck with essential items that you will need as soon as you arrive.
- Be gentle with everything, as most seemingly wooden items are not made from wood, but particle board.
Don’t be afraid to flip certain items over; couches transport easier on their sides and save a ton of space in the process.
Treat your movers
Whether hired movers or friends and family, be sure to have food and drinks readily available for everyone. This will not go unnoticed! Remember, your movers are handling your most prized possessions, so treat them well!
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Packing: There are two main reasons why full-service movers are the safest option when packing. They use top of the line materials and their staff is well trained. Your stuff will undoubtedly stay safe since they packed using the right materials and in the appropriate manner.
- Safety: With a self-move, you are bound to contend with scratches dents and sometimes breakages. Professional movers not only prevent this but also offer insurance coverage against the same. This means should anything get damaged or lost you will be duly compensated in full.
- Saves time: Professional movers assign the appropriate manpower to ensure your move is completed in the fastest time possible. They also have handy equipment that makes works easier and faster. For instance, a furniture dolly will make it simpler to lift heavy items like washing machines and furniture.
How to find the best moving company
Not all movers in Claremont can be trusted to execute a successful relocation. We recommend you ask for suggestions from friends and family who have moved recently. Back this up with extensive research online. Take the following into account before choosing a mover in Claremont.
- The company should be experienced.
- Only go for movers with high ratings and positive testimonials on third party websites.
- Credible movers are BBB
- Ensure the movers offer sufficient insurance cover.
- Do not hire a broker.
- Avoid cheap quotes as they tend to have hidden costs.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Claremont movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 auto transport?
We have been ranked among the best auto movers worldwide. Our services are top of the range right from loading all through to storage. We have expanded our moving services to cater for household and office moves. Our clients have been pleased with our customer-centered approach that ensures all their needs are met to a tee. This has seen us get plenty of positive reviews.
Make the switch!
If you are planning a move to or from Claremont, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.